A Bad Dream?, Oh Darling It's Just The Beginning. nightmare sans x reader 1

Oke so first I made a book but then I thought I'll just upload it here. This one is for you WeirdsamGalacgac. Enjoy
.
.
Do not steal my art.
Because I crossed the 150 parts here.
.
.
!Warning this contains cursing and smutty fluff!
.
Part 2? maybe
special chapter
.
Reader p.o.v

Your head was killing you. "I want to sleep!!" You yelled at yourself. Falling on the bed face in the pillows. You had a long day at work and it totally killed you. But luckily you did fall asleep. The dream began in your bed? Huh?. But you fell asleep. You stood up. Was this a dream or did you just woke up for real?. You know what, if this a dream you could do this. You kicked in your door. It broke but then the door healed back?. Heh?. This really was a dream. Alright good to know. You walked downstairs. And to your surprise when you opened the front door, your house waa in the woods?. Last time you checked your house stood in a street. Alright no big deal. Wait a minute. This is a dream. Stupid you. Well this was a sort of a cool dream. You walked but ended at a castle. "Huh?" You said.

"Hello my delicate little flower" A cold voice said. You turned around. Nobody. Then where did the voice come from?. "I've been watching you lately" the voice said. Suddenly in front of you. It was obvious male at how he was build. But that was not the shocking part. He was covered in black goo. And he had one eye since the other eye was covered. "Watching me?" You said as he circled around you. He grabbed your hand as he start kissing it. Teeth against your hand. Skeleton of course. "Do I know you?" You asked trying to get your hands back. But no change. "No. That's why we are meeting now" he said. His blue eye shining. Uhh. You looked around. You were in the castle. Pretty sure you were outside just a few seconds ago. Oh well. "Okeyyy" you said akward.

"You hungry?" He asked as he placed a hand on your back and walked. Making you walk with him. "Sure" you said. This felt realistic. Weird. Suddenly you sat down on a chair. Food on the table in front of you. "I didn't even got your name" you said as the skeleton sat in front of you. "How rude. My name is king nightmare. But you can call me nightmare" he said. A king?!. "You know me right?. Since you said you've been watching me" you said. "Yes. Y/n I know much about you" he said. Not scary at all. Sarcasm. "Why?" You asked raising a brow. He leaned closer. "Because I like you" he said. "Y-you like me?" You sputtered. He nodded to that. "Pfff" you said letting the air out your lungs. This guy had been watching you. "So your castle?'' you asked changing the subject. "Yes. Do you like it?'' he asked. Well it was just a castle. Not very amazing. ''Yeah it's cool" you answered. He was a king after all. So no rude sayings.

Suddenly a soft music was on the background. What was the meaning of this?. You were kicked out of your mind when his hands went into yours. What?. You looked up to him. You were in some kind of dance hall. By now, you didn't understand any more. You could tell you were going to dance with him. "Can I say you're beautiful?" he said. You blushed with his remark. "Thank you" you said looking away. But he grabbed your chin and made you look up. And for a moment everything was beautiful. You almost forgot this was a dream. Wait.That's right! You've been so long in your dream, you forgot it was a dream. Damm. You broke the touch. ''This is a dream. So I will be waking up soon" you said. You had to keep your head clear. "Then want to meet for real?" he asked. Bringing your hands back in his. "What kind of dream is this? it's not possible for you to meet me?'' you said shocked. ''Then why not wake up now?'' he said as he pulled some hair behind your ear to wisper it to you.

You couldn't ask how and you shot up in bed. And it wasn't your bed.

Literly living with a nightmare. Who wants part 2?.
Word count 745
Comicmaker12