horrortale sans x reader x papyrus part 7 (forced things)

Requested by Cheetahlover32251. So some ideas were from ⬆️. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Also if you didn't read the other parts then you'll probably won't understand the story.
.
.
!!This part contains forced like kissing and touching!!!
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You saw how the little boy fell dead on the ground. Sans was still holding you down with his magic. In defeat you let your head drop on the ground. You began to cry. But you felt that sans no longer pinning you to the ground so you stood up and left the room. You did bit papyrus but that will heal. What sans did not. Tears made there way over your cheeks. Sans and papyrus may have raised you but they are bad for you. Sometimes the memories of when sans and papyrus kissed you. You were a child back then!. Pedophiles. A while back you discovered buttons you can summon. Mercy, fight and reset. You also could save. You didn't really know what would happen but if you could reset and save the bot this time it will be worth it. You willed your tears away. Papyrus and sans were bloodthirsty killers. You clicked on the reset button

This time hide yourself so well that they will never find you again. It was for the best

*The world was back when you left the house to go some shopping*

You closed the door behind you. It worked!!. The boy wasn't dead!. You needed to hurry. You ran to the shop where you found him in the first place. But on your way you bummed into someone. It was the little boy!. He looked at you and then hid behind your leg. "I don't want to die!!" He cried. You looked back up to see some random monster. He snarled at the both of you. "Madam here" He held a knife out for you to take. And taking you did. "Ha nice two little snacks!" The monster roared as he ran to you. Mouth open ready to tear you apart. But you were faster. You stabbed the monster then again and again. Before grabbing the boy and holding him in your arms. You looked into it's eyes as they turned to dust. You didn't know how but the wind made it slowly dissapear. "Are you oke little one?" A stab in your chest as you saw a quick picture when he was dead. He nodded. You placed the knife in your back pocket. You might need it later. Soon you'll get your cramps again. You could prepare yourself this time.

Later you found yourself into the deep forest in snowdin. You looked up. There was a tree house!!. You should check it first before bringing him in. "I'm going to check if that's safe, stay here and scream if there's something. Okey?" You ruffled his hair as he nodded. The tree climbing wasn't a problem luckily. You peeked inside. It still looked reasonable, even for an abandoned treehouse then. You climbed back down. "It's safe. Climb on my back so I can bring you safely up" he did as you asked. And bringing him safe you did. "Wow this looks so cool!" He smiled as he explored. You sat down feeling cramps. It was time for you to find some sanitary napkin. Or something that could catch yh blood from dripping into your underwear. Luckily you found some and walked into a bathroom. It looked old and a but dirty. Quickly doing what you had to do and washing your hands and quickly rushed back. You didn't wanted him to ask you anything.

You saw him rub his eyes as he yawned. Little guy must be tired. "You wanna sleep?" He nodded and you lifted him up and layed him in the couch. Searching for something like a blanket. And you found one!. Luckily him. Wrapping it around his body as you sat down in the floor with your back against the couch. Your thoughts began to wander.

A few hours ago you saw him dead in the floor. And now he's safely sleeping.

Sans and papyrus with search for you.

Probably burn the whole town to find you.

Hate flowed into your mind. He killed this innocent child. And then what?!