interested bad sanses x fighter reader part 2 (fluff)

Why🤭😳 requested by VILLIANOUSLaura. Enjoy.
.
.
Warning you are going to kiss the king of dreams. !And this may contain blood!, Fluff And language?!
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You hid behind a tree as they tried to find you. You were bleeding quite hard but that didn't stop you from fighting. A scar was the price for your behaviour. So be it. You held your chest where it pounded in your chest. That crystal must have done something to you!. You remembered when the crystal just dissapeard but you checked yourself and it seems like it was some sort of magic that's now inside you. It felt great. You felt suddenly to pair of hand touch your shoulders and you almost got a heart attack. "Dream?!" You asked touching his face like you didn't believe he was here. "Y/n, shhh. They know I'm here so we have to go" he said dragging you along. Dream wanted to teleport but that did not work when his brother pushed him and made him fall. It wil be a excuse if you didn't play around to. Dream got a few blows to his skull and that did enough to make you launch on nightmare and stab him with a pocket knife that you often carried. Your hands were covered with the black stuff he was made of. But you kept stabbing him. He had to concentrate on you. By now, dream his skull was bleeding and he couldn't defend himself. ''R- run y-y/n"' he stuttered trying to crawl away from nightmare.

"NO" you said. All the anger and sadness pushed your weapon to summon. You jumped off nightmare and stood in front of him. But suddenly nightmare nodded and you wanted to turn around but a axe was slashed into your back. Blood gushed out and you fell to your knees. "To easy" he said pushing his foot so you would fall. But you didn't. You bend your arm almost painfully backwards to pull the out of your body. You got up slowly. Your eyes were dark. "Try. Me. Assh#les" you said slamming the axe very deep into the ground. Holding both your fists up to him. He seems surprised by your language and that you didn't care about the bleeding. But then he smiles and waves his finger for a gaster blaster to form and fire. You dodged easily. You began thinking about the good days and happiness. You knew dream gets his strength from positivity. Good thing it worked to. He slowly stood up. But he was lifted from the ground by killer. Holding him in the air. You ran to killer and jumped forward so your leg hit his 'stomach'. He fell down but he didn't let dream go. You wanted you climb on top of killer and hit him in the face but horror, error and dust wouldn't let you. And off course nightmare watched, grinning at you. "Come on dream" your back hit his back and you both took a position. "You ready y/n?" Dream asked holding his staff up as you summoned sword.

"I will get that crystal, even if I have to reach all the way inside you" he growled. You took your chance and grabbed dream. Throwing him over your shoulder and ran. You summoned a portal and closing it behind you. "We need to have a back up plan" you placed him back down. You held your chest. The strength you normally had was a bit low but you had energy for twelve. At least that's how it felt. "I thought I would die y/n" dream said plopping himself down on a rock. Aww your buddy needs some love. "I hope this will help" you said leaning down and kissing the side of his skull. (Cheekbone). As you leaned back his face glowed yellow. "Y-y/n, why" he hid his face between his hands. You grinned. "What?, Want more?" You said, leaning back again. He nodded. And that made you blush. Alright whatever he wants. You pulled him up to your high. Your faces getting real close almost touching but a portal was suddenly behind you. And then you flew right into horror's arms. Your soul went blue, what means horror can move you body without struggling. One of his arms was around neck and the other one around your stomach holding you close to him. THIS WAS N.O.T OKEY. You tried to move but his grip wouldn't lose. On horror's right stood killer and to his left dust. And error held dream in his strings. Killer walked to dream and placed his knife at his throat. "Now where were we~" nightmare chuckled. Nightmare walked to you and brushed your hair away from your face. You showed him your teeth. A tentacle slashed itself at your chest so your chest was visible. Your eyes opened up wide as he slammed his tentacle in your chest at your heart. You screamed loudly in pain as blood dripped down your body. Your pupils turned from normal to dark red as you freed your soul from horror's grip and launched at nightmare with full speed.

And in a second your hands was through his body. Pierced. The whole world seemed to stop that moment. You knew nightmare would restore a second after your hands are out. But you had to grab his soul. You reached further inside him. He screamed. He shot his tentacles at you. Around your arms and legs and neck. Squeezing, so you would let go. Not till you got what you wanted. You knew a soul was very sensitive. But you grabbed it carefully. And his soul was a black- apple?!. Oke a soul is a soul. You held it in one of your hand. With the other you summoned a rather sharp object. Almost touching his soul made him let go of you and back off. "Easy!" You never saw him that scared. Off course it was his soul. Then you reached out to dream. "Give.me.dream" you growled. You never felt this anger before. You placed dream carefully down with your free hand. Then leaning down to his mouth. You kissed him. You actually kissed him!!. As you pulled away a the scratches and bruises slowly dissapeard. "Hey nightmare!!, Now were where we?" You laughed.

Dream p.o.v

As I layed on the ground y/n leaned forward and kissed me. I never really had the chance to show my feelings for her. Y/n smiled at me before I felt a powerful something going through my body. Healing every wound. How powerful was she. I turned my head to see no longer any scratches by her as wel. Noises of metal and gaster blasters where heard. Until, y/n's soul was ripped out her body by blue magic. "Oh fuck" she cursed. Error held her soul to nightmare who grabbed it with his tentacle. Now you had his soul and he had yours. He held his index finger out to your soul. No. NO. He was going to-.

Your p.o.v

I fell down. Laying on my stomach, coughing and breathing deeply. "It hurts doesn't it?" He said kneeling down at my side. He grabbed his soul back and placed it where it belonged. I didn't move. Simply because I couldn't. Nightmare grabbed my soul more firmly and squeezed it painfully. It hurts!!. You grinned your teeth. Then I heard a shatter sound. My soul had a deep scratch at the edge. My soul color began shinning grey. The normal color fading. Then he let go of my soul and stood back up. Nightmare made some talk noises but it didn't bother for me to listen. I turned my head to dream. Who was sitting up. He had yellow tears streaming down his cheekbone. He was frozen. I couldn't even reach out to him. "So what now?" Dust asked.

"Take her back to the castle, I have something to finish here" he walked out my sight to dream. I felt my body moved, it turned out I was thrown over horror's shoulder. I felt something drop from my chest. The shinning cristal. "BoSS" error grabbed it and handed it over to nightmare. "See brother?. I will always win!" Nightmare chuckled. "Lights out for you!" Killer hit me on the head with the back of his knife.

Everything turned dark

Omg. What a spoiler!!.
Word count 1410
Comicmaker12