dream sans x brother reader (short)

Requested by Angelnickyb. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

"Haha come on! Catch me if you can" you laughed as you ran around the tree. "Not fair if you keep running" dream laughed back. You looked back and he wasn't there. You stopped. Suddenly he came from the left and you both fell over. You pushed him underneath you. "See I'm the strongest" you laughed. You felt like a king. He growled. "Oh then how's this?!" Dream rolled you over.

Wrestling, one of the things you like to do with you brother. You then hit him accidentally. "Oops my bad" you apologized. He then flicked his finger in your face. "Hey!" He began to laugh at your reaction. That it!. Now he crossed the line. You began to tickle his side. And of course he screamed out laughter. You didn't know mercy anymore. "Say who's the king of tickling?" You smiled.

"You! You!' he laughed. You smiled and stopped. "Good, now I'm the handsome one and a king" you proudly said. Placing a foot on his ribcage as you stood like a king on a rock. "Alright that's enough king" dream pushed your foot away so you almost fell. He stood up and dusted his clothes clear.

"What you wanna do today?" You asked. You were already bored. He grabbed his staff. "The usual. Guardian the tree" you nodded to his answer. Yeah life was pretty funny with dream. He was a good brother.

Dream p.o.v

I looked as y/n as he walked around the tree like a guard. I laughed a bit.he was a good brother. I walked towards him. He looked at me with questions. I hugged him. "You are the best brother I could ever have" he smiled hugging me back. "You are a good brother to" I pulled away. Together we checked the
area. Luckily as normal there wasn't trouble. When we returned y/n sat down against the tree. "time for a break" he said with his hands behind his head.

"Really?!" I asked. He looked at me smiling widely. "What?" He asked. I sat down next it him. "You know exactly what I mean" he pushed my shoulder laughing. "I'm just playing around with you" I smiled to. Oh he was playing with me?. I pushed him so he would fall over. I took his were he sat. "Now it's my spot" he sat down next to me. "Alright just for this once" he said.

Not much they fell both asleep and had great dreams

Aww~ that was adorable.
Word count 427
Comicmaker12