yandere/protective predatortale sans x not so innocent reader (fluff)

Well shit Run.
.
.
Have a kiss people
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You've met sans a few days ago. He spared you luckily but you weren't sure you could fight him. Now it was nice to have someone watching your back. The feeling of being watched was the usual in this multiverse and just when you were ready to attack someone who was trying to kill you sans was there piercing the monsters body. It wasn't a nice sign but he saved your life more times then you can count. And one day when you where sleeping (at least he thought) he would actually kiss your lips with his teeth. If something happens between the two of you, you can use it against him. Yes you were pretty smart. But not as smart as sans, he was an genius. He new you where awake and that made if for him even more exciting. Sans even made you live with him. There always was a room locked with the name 'papyrus' on it but you never mentioned it.

So you lived with sans and most off the time you walked outside ready for some action. While laying in your bed you thought about what happened yesterday morning. You wanted so grab something from the fridge but you had to walk past sans room and that moment everything changed. You would never trust him again.

He was on his bed, teeth sharp and holding his skull. You remembered he said things about love and insanity. Those two words made you watching his every move. "Y/n you have to understand me" it almost sound life threaten but since day one he saved you and you promised yourself you won't leave his side. Walking softly though his room while the ground cracked sightly. Touching his hand made him snap back to reality. "Y/n thank asgore you're still here!" He grabbed your wrists pulling you into his lap and hugging you close. "Why would I leave your side sans after you saved me so many times" you giggled.
This made him laugh more, the first time this happened made you feel scared of him. But he always had an water proof excuse that you believed. You held his skull as he hugged you. "Is it oke if am going to buy something" you asked not looking at his face.

He was exploding inside. You wanted to leave him and never come back or you would get killed or taken by someone else. "I'll go get it for you" his excuses became with the day worse. He didn't want you to leave the house. "But sans I can take care of myself!" You had it. You where a grown up woman who could do there own things. You let him go as you walked to the door. But the door wouldn't open. "Sans stop using magic on the door and let me pass" you stomped back to him. But he only had his creepy smile with his teeth poking out. Suddenly he threw you into the bed as he hovered over you. "Am trying to protect you and you just want to be miss-I-won't-die". He began. "And if I say you stay here then you will stay here!" He teleported out the room making you slam your fist's in the door. "SANNNSSSS" you screamed. "AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET" it wouldn't budge so you thought about an escape plan. You could break down the door but that will make him super angry so maybe something else.

Sans p.o.v

Why was it so hard to make you understand he wanted to keep you save. You where so close to him but also do far away. He just needed to calm down and then waiting for you to say the usual. He dreamt about that you would beg him for forgiveness, he would make you happy with him. He walked back to his room totally forgotten that he could teleport just upstairs but his thought wasn't thinking about it. He held the side of his skull against the door. It was silent. Was there something happening with you. He unlocked the door without thinking. Seeing an dark room without you. Where were you!!!. As he looked around he suddenly saw you standing behind the door. "We are going to talk like adults sans" you said closing the door. He started to sweat. "What's with you? In the beginning I'm sure you wanted to kill me and didn't give a f#ck but now I'm not even permitted to go outside your room?!" Tapping your foot for more drama.

You held your hand on your heart. "It hurt me sans" you said in a sweet voice. "And I don't like being hurt" your tone very different then before. You grabbed his shirt with one hand then pushing him on the bed. "You think I'm just a regular girl that can't live a second outside. Believe me sansy, this was all a act" sans face was priceless. He sat himself up again. You stood in front of him. "Damm kid easy, I'm just trying to protect you" well you didn't believe him. You new him. "Is that so?" You pushed him back down then sitting in his lap. "You are driving me crazy" his face turned a bit blue. Was that a thing by skeletons?. Well your cheeks were a but red to do he was blushing. "Alright" with one swing you were laying underneath him. "I f#cking love you and the reason is, you're mine. If you go outside some monsters will eat you alive".

Oh, you never thought he saw you like that. You saw sans as a weird friend. But now, he was right. Monsters were so dangerous. You should be thankful that he didn't kill you. Well you are probably going to die so you should enjoy you life. "So you like me-" he interrupted you. "Love" you looked at him before trying again. "Oke love me, so what now?. I have no idea how am feeling" looking away. His face came closer to yours. "Then let me help you" you felt his teeth touch your lips. Explosion in your head. Well the kiss wasn't bad even if you were kissing a psycho friend. You pulled away. Nope still no feelings. That meant you really saw a friend. "Nothing?" You shakes you're head. "I think we just need to be friends" petting his shoulder. He only had a sad expression. His smile sharp again.

"Oke but I'm still going to love you"

Slaps forehead, tada!
Word count 1107
Comicmaker12