mafia undertale sans x taken reader

How about some kidnapping 😂😏. No requested but this was in the back of my mind. Enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You hid behind your door of the kitchen. Sans and his gang stood in front of the door. You both knew what he wanted today. Money. But you and your mother both knew you didn't had the money. "Go to your room" your mother said. You did as told and ran and locked yourself into your room. You could hear how your mother opened the door and how the footsteps walked through the room. Sans literally owned this town. And if he didn't got his money. Well, then you'll die. They'll kill you in a second. And without mercy.

You could hear your mother try to talk her way out of it. Through the key hole you watched the situation. Sans just wandered around the living room. And he picked up a picture with you and your mum taking a selfie in the park. "You have a daughter?" He asked. "Yes, but she's by her dad" your mother lied. Lying to sans could be the last thing she did. Your heart was racing in your chest. "Really? Then why is there a shadow under that door" sand said. Not even eyeing towards you. Your mother swallowed. "I don't have the money right now, just give me one more week" she begged. Trying to change the subject. Sans ignored her as he turned the door handle. Because it was locked it didn't opened. Sans used his magic to turn the handle from the other side and unlocked it. The door opened and because you've been leaning against the door you fell to the ground. Face into the floor.

"Ouch" you said as you rubbed the back of your head. Suddenly sans grabbed your upper arm and pulled you up. You kept your mouth shut. Not wanting to talk to a murderer. "I'll take your daughter until I'll get my money" he said. Mother got to her knees in front of him. "I wont be able to have the money soon. Take whatever you want but not my daughter" she begged. You tried to rip your arm free but no use. "How do you think the business would look if I let anyone pay me back whenever they can" sans said looking at your mother but secretly looking at you front he corner of his eye. "I'll give you a week" he said. "Or else?" You asked bravely.

"I guess you can guess" he said. Yes you knew exactly what what going to happen. He'll kill you. Sans teleported with you and his gang away. Inside a building. "Make our guest comfortable" sans said waving his hand. A monster held your arms behind your back as he threw you inside a room. There was no window. Smart. There was a bed and a toilet room. You say down on th edge of the bed as you thought. How long are you going to be here?. Weeks?. Probably. But you had to stay strong. The door opened. Sans got in and closed th door behind him. "So, why don't you tell me things about you. Hmm?" He said as he grabbed as chair and sat in front of you. The thought of a murderer in front of you was making your sweat. You opened your mouth. "And don't think about lying" he said in a tone. You swallowed. "My name is y/n" you said. That was already enough information you wanted to tell him. "That's it? Nothing special to tell me?" He said

"Uh" you said. Well it was more a noise. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked as he lit a cigar. Since this was the real deal you had no other choice to tell him the truth about everything. "No" you said. "Why?" You asked. He blew some smoke out. "Nothing. I'm just going through my list" he said as he stood up and walked around the room. "You are beautiful, you know that?" He said as he grabbed a tuft from your hair and sniffed it. You let him do it. "Thank you" you said out of respect.

"What do you think of me?" He asked as he dusted off his expensive suit.

Mother I told you, not to buy that brand new nailset xD
Word count 730
Comicmaker12