horrorfell papyrus x warrior reader

Time to fight. !And also this may contains blood and fight scenes!. Enjoy.
.
.
.
!Also much swearing!
.
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

I stomped through the snow to sans his station. That lazy motherf#ucker would sleep the whole day if he could. "SANS YOU LAZY SHIT" I grabbed his jacket and pulled him up. "Ey boss" he simply said. I let him fall in the snow. Couldn't he even watch his station without falling asleep. "NEVERMIND YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I'LL GO FURTHER WITH MY PATROL" I left him as I walked. He was so useless sometimes.
The forest grew ever closer as I walked on. I stopped when I heard a crackling sound about a kilometer away. The air suddenly changed, into something sweet. I followed the smell. And how closer I got how more hungry I get. Saliva dripped down my cheekbone. Was I really drooling?. I could remember how good human flesh tasted. A shadow was seen not far away from my position making me stop and hide behind a tree. There was a girl who tore her shirt to bandage a wound on her arm. She had beautiful shiny eyes and now only wore an elaborate bra with dark green pants with a lot of pockets. She had a cutting knife around her hip and even a six-pack. So she was a kind of warrior.

Then she noticed me and threw a knife suddenly from her hands. That means she probably has more then one knife. I stepped from my position and ran forward right into her. She grabbed the cutting knife from her hip and slashed it at me. I summoned a bone and we fought each other. "Not bad for a bonehead" she said trying to kick me but I dodged it. "NOT BAD FOR A HUMAN" but of course nobody is greater then me. I grabbed her wounded arm and pulled my fingers inside the wound. Making her scream and lost the most important thing in a fight. 'Never let your guard down'. I kicked her down making her fall. The wound was bleeding again so she had to hold it to stop it. She wanted to get up again, but I pushed her down again with my foot. I looked at my glove those points were covered with blood. I dipped my fingertips in her wound to distract her. I could no longer engage and licked the blood of my glove.

I bowed around her body, making her dissapear underneath me. But she didn't really let her guard down as she pushed me in the ribcage. Trying to crawl away. How funny. I grabbed he leg pushing my fingertips in her flesh. She didn't scream though. She jumped up and tried to hit me but doged it. "Fuck all these monsters, I didn't even do anything" she said throwing some snow in my face. "YOU HUMANS TRAPPED US HERE" I said screaming at her. But then she kicked me and I fell. It didn't even took a second and she was in top of me with a knife in her head on my neck. "So I thought-" she tried to say but I interrupted her. "DIDN'T NOW YOU COULD THINK" she glared at me and pulled her knife away from my neck. "I won't kill you and you won't kill me, deal?" She said getting up. So she would spare me without even knowing who I am?!. She is playing a game with me!!. No one will get mercy from me!!. I summoned a bone ready to slash. "Hey, are you a flower?. Because I would pick you" she said. My mouth fell open. "FLIRTING?!" it suddenly was warm outside.

Your p.o.v

Alright you just flirted with a eight feet long skeleton. For a extra drama moment you held your heart and looked him in the eyes. "Please have mercy with me. You're so scary, and soooo handsome-" he cut you of by placing his hand on your mouth. He had a red blush on his cheeks. Was that even possible?. Then he held his hand away and placed it around your back. You need to get rid of this monster. Who new he was so annoying but cute. Nevermind you liked him. He looked you in the eyes and you did to. "So you're gonna spare me?" You asked. He nodded but then he had a rope. It looked like it was made form magic. And he tied it strong around your wrist. "Why?"

"I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU WITH ME. AND IF A MONSTER SEE YOU FREE AND WALKING ALIVE NEXT TO ME, THEY'LL KILL YOU" nice all those monsters. Then he lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder. Now you flew literly two meters high. He began to walk. "Play dead" he whispered.

He didn't needed to say that twice when you saw some monsters.

Nice papyrus didn't kill you.
Word count 825
Comicmaker12