underfell priest papyrus x gipsy reader 2 smut

Requested by azure-chan123. Hope you enjoy. Also for you VILLIANOUSLaura.
.
!!Smut, and a bit violence!!
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Begging?. Yeah right. The sword under your chin was poking your flesh a bit. You tried to look away but he made sure you couldn't. "IF YOU DON'T TALK I WILL GET IT OUT OF YOU IN ANOTHER WAY" he said firmly. You swallowed. He placed a hand on your chest. This was not okey. He squeezed your breast. Making you gasp and bite your lip. He then moved his other hand between your legs. "H-hey!" You said blushing. "TELL ME, WHERE ARE THEY HIDING" he tried again. You refused to tell it. You shook your head. "I'll never tell" you said. He grinned. "IS THAT SO?" He rubbed your cheek. You didn't know what was going to happen. He then grabbed your face and slammed it against the wall.

Then he did it again. Your head was spinning. It hurts. Really bad. But you refused to give in. But you couldn't help to beg him to stop spamming your head against the wall. "Please stop! It's hurts!" You cried. He grinned again. "LET ME GUESS, YOUR STILL NOT GOING TO TELL ME?" he asked. And you nodded your head for yes. "I just can't" you said looking at the floor. A tear rolled from your face to the floor. He stopped in his tracks. Looking at you. He then wiped away the next tear that had formed. He untied you from the wall and car you to a different room. "IT DOESN'T MIND THOUGH, THE GUARDS ARE LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THEM" he said. You crossed your arms as you looked away.

"Then let me go" you said firmly. He laughed. Then he pushed you against the bed behind you. Making you fall on it with him on top of you. Your eyes widened. "THEN YOU WILL USE YOUR DUTY IN ANOTHER WAY" did you had a duty then?. You didn't understand that. But he then kissed you. A bit shocked. You swallowed your nerves. He wasn't unattractive. No! Don't loose your focus. You pushed your hands against his chest. He will kill all of you. Innocent people who did nothing wrong. He grabbed your hips. Making you gasp. And he inmidely shot his tongue inside your mouth. It fell good and he was a good kisser. But he was a priest who wants to kill gipsy's. You kicked him between his legs. Making him scream and hold his crotch. You ran towards the door. Quickly opening it. "YOU LITTLE MOTHERF-" you slammed the door shut as you ran. Where was the exit.

But then you got pushed against the wall. "THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE?" he laughs. Well you thought indeed. He wrapped a arm around your neck. Not squeezing but holding you against him. His free hand stitched between your legs. "FOR A GYPSY YOU'RE QUITE ENJOYABLE" You swang your arms and legs around but no use. He then rubbed his thumb over your crotch. Close to your privacy. You screamed. "YOU'RE MINE" he said growing in your ear. You shook your head to the left and right. "Let go of me!" You said. He then squeezed your breast with his hand. You moaned softly. Shit. You just did that. He liked what he heard so he did it again. Why did it had to feel good. He slithers a tongue over your neck making your gasp again. "JUST GIVE IN" he said as you leaned in his touch.

But then you slammed your foot on his foot. He let go. And you took a turn and pushed him again the wall. "What do you think you're doing?" You said with eyes flaming a bit. He smiled as he seems amused at your strength. "GOD GAVE YOU TO ME" you slapped your head in thought. Right. "Leave me and the others alone" you growled. He held his hands up. "I'LL KEEP AN EYE ON YOU" you let him go. Whatever. You walked away.

Papyrus p.o.v

As she walked away I walked towards a fireplace. I've sinned. And for what?. A girl. I rubbed my skull. I really couldn't help myself. It felt like a spell was out on me. Then I knew it. She had cursed me. She's a witch!. I looked at the fireplace. There was something moving in the fire. I looked closer. It was that girl moving along the fire rhythm. This was a sign. She really is mine. This wasn't a sin. I'm cursed with love. I held my skull and laughed. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Not now, not ever.

Yay. Slowly getting yandere. Well sort off. My fingers hurt making this. No part three.
Word count 795
Comicmaker12