(special chapter) swapfell papyrus x old reader

Papyrus is so kind here. Hope you enjoy. No request.
.
.
Gender neutral reader.
.
Reader p.o.v

His brother made him go outside to do some shopping. Yippie. He was so excited. And one more thing. He made a promise no teleportation. So walking it is. But for once he didn't mind. It was a beautiful day. The sun shining just enough and no rain. Sometimes rain is nice. If you're inside and no need to go outside. Ha yeah. He clicked on a button so it would be his turn so he could cross the road. As he waited his eye catched movement in the corner of his eye. He turned his head. A old human stood next to him. Funny. They would probably be younger then him. The age difference is so big between the two races. "Hello young one" the human greeted smiling. "Hi" he greeted shortly back.

The light turned green so he walked over the road. But he stopped. Turning around. The human was struggling stepping off the ground difference. He walked back. "Need a hand?" He asked. From frustration the human looked back up. "Oh yes, that would really help me" as they grabbed papyrus his arm. This was a good deed. When they crossed the road. The human start talking. "You remind me of a old friends of mine. He was human but a real brat. You look just like him" the human said.

Well that was offensive. "But he was a real nice men to me" the human finished. Huh? How did they know?. I mean he wasn't a asshole all the time but he wasn't always mr. Good Guy. "Heh, guess your right" he said. "I know when I'm right" they said shuffling with papyrus to the shops. "You need to shop as well?" Papyrus asked. "No I'm here for the free samples" the old human grinned. "Ohhhh I like you~" papyrus said laughing. "Tell me your name new friend" they asked as they walked through the shops. "The names papyrus. Yours?" He asked. "I'm Y/n" the human said holding papyrus his arm so they could walk better. "I'm hungry" you suddenly said. "Then we should get you something to eat" papyrus said. "I want sandwiches" you said your eyes opening for a short period as you looked around. "This way" you said shuffling towards a sandwich shop.

Papyrus brought you the one you wanted and taking a drink for himself. "My legs are tired" you said. "Wanna come to my place for some free coffee? I understand if you don't want to" papyrus said. You slapped him. "You already sold me when you said free" you said.  he rubbed the spot you had hit him. It didn't really hurt just tinkle. "You really don't like to spent money. Do you?" He laughed. Because walking back wasn't a option for you he teleported. "I like this house" they said looking around but flopping themself into the couch. He gave her a warm cup of coffee as he sat down in a chair in front of the human. "I should tell you the story when I was a little kid and met a monster for the first time" you began. "Oh I'm all ear for that" papyrus said leaning forward.

I bet you said awww.
Word count. 556
Comicmaker12