killer sans x assassin reader

Requested by deku4ever19349. And another chapter this day? Nice.  Enjoy.
.
!This contains blood/gore!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

You stabbed the men again. The men didn't even saw you coming. Well that was on purpose. You were like a shadow. The dead body on the floor and the blood around him made you laugh a bit. One kill again. You pulled your knife out the chest from the men. Some blood even landed over you. You'll clean it later. Then a clapping sound came from behind you. You turned around and threw you knife.
The knife was inches away from killer his head against the wood behind killer. "Aww you missed me" he said grinning. You signed. Then walked towards him and grabbed your knife.
"Misses you? Ha like rust on my car" you said.

You've met killer a while back ago. You've been a assassin almost your whole life. This was your thing. Just like killer. Killer could have killed you but he didn't. And you could have killed him but you didn't. "You really can't throw, can you?" He smirked. You stepped closer to him. Playing with your knife across his cheek. "And you are still a idiot" you laughed. Then you felt something poke your stomach. You looked down. His knife slightly against you. "You think you can kill me there?" You said.

"Hopefully" he said. "Then you should be faster" you did as you jumped up. You landed on a beam a few meter above the ground. "So that's how you wanna play?" Killer grinned as he jumped up as well as he landed next to you. "Hmm not bad for a old guy" you said as you leaned back. He wanted to say something but got interrupted as two monsters ran inside. "What happened here?!" He growled. "Murdered" the other said. Killer looked at you. "Seems I have to clean up your mess" he said as he was ready to help no down. "Ugh please it wasn't if you wern't here" you said standing back up. Killer growled. "Then I'll be the first one who kills" he said as he jumped down. "Not fair!" You said jumping down as well. Landing on top of one guy. Killer was fighting the tiger one.

You slammed the knife down at his chest but he held the knife just above it.  He was strong. And it looked like killer was having some trouble as well. Then not the chest it is. You slit his throat.
Then stabbed him. Then again. You looked over to killer. He was strangling the monster. Then his neck broke. "Dude too much pressure" you said. "Oops" he said. You looked back down at the guy under you. Well he wasn't here anymore. Only some dust. The guy in killer his hand turn in dust to. "See even when the start wasn't fair I win" you proudly said.

"My guy was bigger" he said. Making a excuse for himself. "Yeah right" you said. Then a police siren was heard.
"See ya" killer said as he teleported away. You groaned. Not fair again. You ran away. Then climbed onto a building and jumped from house to house. Uuntil you could sit comfortably on a roof. You looked over the city. Suddenly killer teleported next to you. You fell over. "Surprise I have your reward" he said as he held up something to drink. You sat back up as you grabbed it. "Poisoned?" You laughed.

"Not this time" he said as he took a sip from his own drink. You drank something as well. "You did good though" you said. Looking down around the streets. He looked at you. "You didn't do bad either" he said ticking his shoulder with yours. "But tomorrow I'll win though" he said.
"Sure" you laughed.

Who could feel the tension between them?. Because I could.
Word count 647
Comicmaker12