sans x grillby

Requested by Boiissavage. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Sans tapped his fingers against the wood of his station. He was bored. And with no human passing through the door this was useless. But he could go to grillby's. Papyrus checked just a few seconds on him so it will take probably a hour before he comes check again. With a soft smile sans teleported in front of the restaurant. Grillby was his his favourite monster in that restaurant. And the only fire monster who was hot. Literly. Sans liked grillby. He was nice. Sans sat down on the bar seat in front of the bar. Grillby inmidely was at his side. "Hey grill" sans said as he leaned on his hand towards the barmen. "Hamburger with fries?" Grillby asked.

"You know me to good" sans said. His cheeks a bit blue. Even though grillby didn't had a mouth sans could feel grillby smiled back at him. And it was true. Grillby was smiling as he served sans his hamburger and fries. He was cute in his little blue jacket. "Thanks" sans said smiling as he ate. Grillby leaned against the bar towards him. Grillby knew that sans had to go soon. It's because sans told him of course. Yes, they were good friends. They've been friends for a long time. "Hey I was thinking, maybe we could hang out later? when you're free?'' sans asked. Grillby thought, yes he had time after his job. Grillby nodded as sans smiled at the answer. Sans sat up. "Alright, i'll be back just before you close" sans said as he teleported away. Grillby grabbed the plate and start cleaning it. That meant it was a date?. 

Sans sat down in his chair again at his station. And just on time because there was papyrus. "Hey pap" sans said lazy as he leaned on his arm. "BROTHER, HAVE YOU SEEN A HUMAN?'' papyrus said. Sans shook his head. ''Nope" he said. "ALRIGHT, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN THEN'' papyrus said as he walked his way back. The only thing he had to do was to wait. So he did. After a few hours his shift was done and he happily jumped off his chair on his way to grillby's. 

Grillby just closed his restaurant as he saw sans walking towards him. "You ready?" Sans asked. "Yes" grillby said. "I thought we could walk through the waterfalls" sans said. Well that was a great idea. Grillby thought as he held his hand out. Sans took it. They both walked hand in hand towards waterfalls.

When they arrived the view was breath taking of course. Sans shad been here a few times before but it was still beautiful. Same fore grillby though, he's been here once. Even though sans this life was a bit boring it felt complete. Now completely with grillby included. They both sat down on the ground next to a water pool. "The view stays wonderful" grillby said as he cleaned his glasses with his shirt. "Yes it is" sans said laying down on the ground. Grillby did the same. "It's nice to spend some time with you alone" sans said. That was true for both of them. "It's indeed nice" grillby said. Sans his hand slithered back around grillby his hand. And squeezed his hand. Grillby squeezed back. This was a true peaceful moment for both of them

This was cute. Sorry if it's short.
Word count 576
Comicmaker12