gaster blaster sans x prinsess reader

This is a from a book of mine. Our little princess doesn't really like it here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

And so our story will begin. She lay under the sheets covering her head from seeing sunlight. She was just tired, her dad give her headache. And yes she loves him but that day when her mother died he become a lot more aggressive and unkind. She had everything, enough money, things for herself. But she wanted sometimes just being an normal girl. Her hair or h/c was messed up because she always moves in her sleep. "Miss y/n it is time to got up" one of the maids said that were helping her trough the day. Two knights where blocking the door 24/7 for her safety.
.
"Nahhh" she said turning around.
.
The maid proceed and opened the curtains. "Your father wants to talk with you miss" she said helping her up. "Thank you for telling me, I can finish it here" the princess said as the maid just nodded. She brushed her hair a bit and put on clothes that she wanted. The girl stopped looking out of the window. The beautiful garden was in this time of the year wonderful. She passed trough the door greeted by the
guards. She crawled down through the economical of the stairs.
.
.
The princess walked to the throne room where her dad was sitting. "Your late" he said looking up from the papers. "You wanted to speak me" the girl said looking outside. It was not fair that she was most of the time forced inside. Well her mother died outside so he's just overprotective. "Ah yes, very soon you are going to marry an great rich man named Edlian" he finished holding his arms open for an hug. "Oh yeah that's- WAIT WHAT" the little girl said looking shocked. Marriage? Was he insane. She wasn't interested in that. "Yes you will see him tomorrow, and not much later you will marry" he said looking back at his papers. "But I don't want to marry and guy I don't now" she said stepping forward. "You can't tell me what to do, now go dress yourself better" he said pointing for an maid that will help her.
.
.
Later that day she was in her roof staring at the sun that was coloring the castle and garden. Her dad wants her to marry some man from-i-dont-now-where. She hugged her knees. This was an time she was outside. Sitting in the roof off the castle not being afraid to fall. Watching over the land. "Sign" she said as she pulled out here uncomfortable clothes she had to wear. Sometimes she wanted to run of with some real dreams instead that other people making her decisions.
.
.
An "RRRROOAAAARRR" was heard through the she woods. That was heard many times here. Probably an beast in the woods killing something. She had asked her dad what it was but what she got from him was only an sweating face. She hopped on her balcony and made on last look at the sun going down. She layed on the bed thinking how she had to escape from tomorrow. I mean she wasn't afraid like her dad to go outside. The castle she was going to was far away from here so she will see outside more. Her eyes where still open. But time passed and she fell slowly asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I now you are going to marry.
Word count 586
Comicmaker12