cybertale papyrus x reader x cybertale sans

Noice. I had this idea like foreverrrr. Here you go, hope you enjoy.
.
.
It's almost 2023 damm time goes fast xD
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The streets were covered of people. Well not for nothing since there was a market. The biggest of every year. A machinery creator like yourself would do everything just to wonder around the place. With your bag you bought parts you needed or was going to need. You liked to create and out stuff together. But you couldn't help but to overhear a conversation. "They are in the alley again" a clearly dumb and short one smirks. "Again? Thought we had made it clear last time" the other male boy chuckles. Made what clear? You wanted to know. So with the cloak you used to wear most of the time you followed the strangers. One was a monster and the other was a human. Well at least humans and Monsters could follow one path together. To bad it was a crime path.

You followed them indeed to an alley. It wasn't a very dark one. You stopped around the corner. "Back again?" The short one mocks. You focused on the two other cloaked persons on the ground. "Hey he was talking to you" the other said as he rips off the blanket. You gasps in surprise as they appeared to be robots. "What did we tell you last time?" One said kicking against the taller ones foot. They both looked so lifeless. "Not to come here anymore" The tall robot spoke. "Then why are you here!" As the human raises his fist. Enough was enough. You left your hiding spot as you wandered forward to stop the fist. You were slightly taller then the human and monster boys. "And what do you think you're doing?" You asked calmly as they seemed surprised anyone would interfere with the situation.

"I don't want to see your faces ever again. Is that clear?" You said bowing forward as you twist the fist backwards a bit painfully. "Yes yes understood now let me go" he almost cries. You let go as the human and monster boy ran away. You clapped your hands together for effect. The invisible dust leaving your hands as you looked down. They seemed to be broken. Literally. Their body parts were wrecked and missing. The first one to really catch your eye was the smaller robot. They were male and seemed to be shaped like a human skeleton. The short one had a older expression as the taller one looked a bit younger.

"I'm sorry" the tall robotic skeleton spoke. "Sorry for what?" You asked as you knelt down. "For putting you in any trouble" he said sad as he looks away. You scoff. "Don't worry about a thing, what's your name sweetie?" You offered your hand out for him to take. A short exiting expression appears on his face by your manners. "My name is papyrus" as he shakes your hand before you pulled him up. "And this is my brother, sans" papyrus said as he was holding his sleeping brother in his arm. "Nice to meet you papyrus my name is y/n" as you broke the hand shake. "Where do you live?" You asked as maybe you could bring them home. A disappointment could be read from his face. "You have no home?" As you tried to understand the situation.

"Then worry no longer" you smiled as you pulled down the hood from the cloak. So he could see your face better. "You two can stay with me until things work better out for you?" You offered as you were about to take strangers in. "WOWIE REALLY?" papyrus spoke way to happy. But if you were him you would be that happy as well probably. You nod in a yes. "That's so kind of you y/n, me and my brother are really grateful for your kindness" papyrus said back to a more normal tone. "Then follow me" you said as you turned around to leave the ally. Papyrus follows with sans in his arms.

And not much later the three of you were in your house. It's were you fixed Papyrus his older brother sans. He needed to be recharged and some parts were fried. Same goes to papyrus only his condition was better. Sans eventually got awaken. He likes to call you kid or kiddo. All though you were pretty sure you were around the same age. They still were made out of metal and them being robots but still. In return they both made a promise with you. "We won't leave your side until the dept is repaid" that was actually a bit cute. You accepted it since you didn't want money or anything else in repay. And when times were better you had a gift for them.

"Sans, papyrus I'm home again" you spoke loudly as you closed the door as undid your cloak. "Y/n!" They both yelled happily as you could hear the heavy metal footsteps running around towards you. Their energy or power source had been restored completely as some body parts were fixed or removed completely to be new. "How was work?" Papyrus asks. "Good. You guys behaved right?" You ask with a smile but a question within. "Sorry to bother again kid but my arm isn't working again" sans said with a disappointed frown. "Sans I've told you already. You can come anytime how may times if something is wrong. Don't need to feel embarrassed about it" you said as you got your tools to work on his arm. While fixing it you thought it would be a good idea to give their presents now. When done you pulled out their gifts. "I planned in wrapping them in first but I had no time my apologies" you smiled as sans pulls out a dark blue fluffy jacket as papyrus had a beautiful red scarf. Both skeletons put on their presents immediately. "Thank you so much y/n" papyrus cheers. "Thanks kiddo" as they hug you. Their robotic arms arou your back as you hug in return. "Everything for my boys" you smile as your house got filled with a little bit more love and life.

Happy new year in advance 🎉🎉🎉
Word count 1052
Comicmaker12