error sans x blind neko reader

😊nice. Enjoy. Requested by.... I forgot who requested it. My bad 😂. But enjoy.
.
and I found the one who requested it, W0lfi3chu. VixenFox101

You felt abused and lonely. And it wasn't much easier for you to live. Especially when you couldn't see. Because you were blind. You were born that way. Also with a tail and cat ears. So I'm a neko, a blind one. But life was great though. But today. Absolutely not today. You wanna know what happened?. Well you assumed a guy had grabbed you by your shoulders and kidnapped you. Yes you heard it right. Kidnapped. And the hands felt different then human. Absolutely from a monster.

He was probably gonna kill you or keep you in a cage. But then something happened. You felt a strong forced something at your chest. Like your heart was ripped out and hanging around a string. Oh wait that's what was happening. "AnoTher FilThY GlitcH" who said that. Is was glitching a lot.

Your ears were on sharp though and your tail was between your legs. Why did you had to be blind?!. "Glitch!?" You asked. You weren't a glitch. If he's gonna begin about your blindness then he's a racist. "yOu'Re BliNd?" He asked.  If that wasn't sure already. You nodded your head. "Yes" you answered but then you felt him touch your tail. "wHaT ArE yoU?" You made sure your tail was now firmly between your legs so he couldn't touch it anymore. "I'm a neko" you replied. He began to laugh at you. Oke rude. "HaVEn't heArd ThaT beFOre" you wondered how he looked like. "Tell me, want are you?. Monster or human?" It was silent. "MoNster" so a monster Huh?.

"What kind of a monster?" You wouldn't have asked if you weren't blind. You felt the strings loose their grip on your soul. "sKEleTon" oh wow. You've never met a skeleton before. You should befriend them!. "Wanna be friends?, My name is y/n" it was silent again. You held your hand out. Please don't let it hang. You felt his cold hand meeting yours. "Ugh, NOw I'm BeFrienD WitH a GlitCh" you smiled. This guy was funny. He should be a comedian. "You aren't gonna tell me your name?"   You heard him mutter something. You didn't catched it. "What?"

"It's ErrOr" wow that fits his whole character. You smiled kindly at him. Well you tried, you didn't know where he was standing exactly. "Why you kidnapped me error?" Just curious. You sat down. Sitting just right so you wouldn't have any cramp. "it'S mY thInG" wow kidnapping and stealing their soul. What a thing. You laughed.

And of course not noticing the blush on his face.

So here error ain't that bad
Word count 465
Comicmaker12