spider error sans x butterfly reader (special chapter) fluff

Soooo, I uhh had this idea because someone draw a spider error so I automatically wanted to make a chapter. Also fluff
.
Here, have another.

Reader/ Your p

Reader/ Your p.o.v

You flew over the meadows with a happy smile on your face. This was a beautiful day. Probably one of the best in the year. But then you flew into a blue web. You tried to struggle out of it but you only got stuck more. "Aww come on!" You screamed. Your wings and the web did not mix well together. The web was made from blue instead of white. Weird. You hoped the spider wasn't home-. "WeLl WhaT Do we HavE herE~" you turned your head towards the voice. A spider crawled from it's hiding place towards you. Oh shit. You need to get outa here. And quick. You tried to wiggle your way out of the web. But it had no use. Your wings tied up in the sticky substance. You sighed. This was the end for you. The spider stayed behind you from the other side. You gasped as you could feel him stroke your wings. "Be careful! Their sensitive" you warned.
"YOu'll dO JUst NiceLY" he said as he licked his 'lips'.

"What?" You asked trying to turn your head towards him. He start nibbling on your neck. His fangs softly touched your neck. "Don't bite!" You cried. Absolutely not wanting to get bitten. "hM, whY nOT?" He smirked. "I'm sorry alright, I flew into your web. But if you let me go I will never come back again" you said begging. He cuts the strings around you free. "YoU ShouDL
SEe me As a SavoiR beCause I GiVe yOu MercY" he said. You flew a little away from him. So you wouldn't get stuck in the web again. "Thank you so much for letting me free!" You said. Most spiders would have probably ate you already. You flew back to him and placed both your hand on his cheeks as you kissed him. That was a payback. And you didn't mind kissing a handsome spider. Even though spiders and butterflies are like prey and predator.

"yEaH whAteVer" he said as he fixed his web. He noticed you didn't left. "gO beforE I cHangE mY miNd" he said waving a hand for you to go away. "Alright, thanks again for letting me free" as you flew away. You sat on a branch from the tree. From this position you had a amazing view of the land and even a glimpse of the spider his house. But not much later the sun dissapeard behind clouds and it started to rain. Good thing you were save here. But the rain made the branch wet so you had to stand instead of sitting. But woops you fell down form the branch as you slipped over the water. And because the rain made your wings wet you couldn't fly. You screamed as you fell. This was it!. You closed your eyes as you waited for the impact. But it never came. You felt two arms wrap around you tightly.

You opened your eyes to see the spider holding you. A string connected from his butt to his web. He jumped down to save you. "It hasn'T bEen 15 MinuteS aNd I sAve YoU" he said. You wrapped your arms around his upper body and placed your head on his shoulder. "My Savoir" you said. He blushed. Good thing you didn't saw. He crawled back up with you in his arms. You slapped your forehead mentally. Why are you so clumsy sometimes?!. He saved you. A spider saved you. "My name is y/n, what is yours?" You asked wanting to know his name. "eRroR" he said. You still hugged him. Afraid to fall down again. "You'rE nOt goinG tO faLl agaIn" he said. "I got you" he said softly without glitching as he pushed your hair behind your ear. "Thanks again" you smiled kissing his cheeks a hundred times.

His face lid up yellow

Awww
Word count 677
Comicmaker12