nightmare x mom reader x dream

Requested by Cheetahlover32251. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You always wanted kids. But you weren't interested in having a men for that. You wanted to be a solo mom. And your wish was granted someday. You had as house almost underneath a hill. It was a special hill. You were the protector of the three. You had a magic spell around it so no evil could get through it. One day when you walked around you heard crying. You checked it. And right underneath the three was a sort of box with two skeleton babies it in. One was dressed in an yellow blanket and the other was in a purple one. "Hello?" You asked as you looked around. Someone must have brought then here. There was no one to see.

You leaned down to the box. They both  opened their eyes. The yellow one had yellow eyes and the other purple. It matched their blankets. You held your left hand out to them. The purple one grabbed your ring finger and the yellow one your thumb. You smiled as you looked at them. Then you picked then both up and carried then inside your house.

But a letter was indents both their heads. You picked it up. There was a name written on it. The yellow one was named dream and the other baby nightmare. Dream and nightmare?. Wait a second you've read those names in the guardian book. You flipped through it. There. Dream and nightmare. Protector of the apple's. You read more. Underneath the page stood something written big.

Nightmare will be evil and kill dream.

You slammed the book shut. Then looked back at both babies in the box. You can't let this happen. You won't. Weird you've never seen it before in the book. You also put a spell on the book so neither of them will find out what their purpose is in life. Oh well. You lifted then both up and carried them carefully. You sat down in the couch. "Hey little ones, you want me to be your mommy?" You asked. Of course they didn't really react. But nightmare held you finger against his face and dream was clapping. Adorable!. You are going to raise them and learn then everything you know.

*A few years later*

The baby period was a real challenge. But that time was over and they could even walk on there own already. Of course they fell over int the beginning. But they learned fast. The next thing you learned them was talking. And as I said they were a fast learner. Dream and nightmare really felt like your child's. It was nighttime and boys already were sleeping. You showered and quickly jumped in the bed next to them. You're house wasn't that big. So you had built a bunk bed for the boys and your bed was on the other side of the room. They didn't mind.

"Ah!" Suddenly nightmare screamed as he shot up from bed. You woke up of course and pulled the blanket off. Then walked to him. Nightmare was laying under dream his bed. You kneeled down next to him. "What's wrong" you said. He rubbed his eyes and shivered. "I-I I had a bad dream" he said. You wrapped your arm around his shoulder as you pressed him against you. "It's alright, everyone has nightmares" you said calming him. He sniffed. "Did I wake you?" He said. You nodded.  "Yes, but you and dream can always wake me if there's something" you said.

"You wanna tell me what you dreamed?" You asked as you sat beside him. He twisted his fingers against eachother. "But it was a really strange one" he whispered. "As weird as me?" You said. "No that's not possible" he grinned. You laughed to. He then looked at down his feet. "In my dream I was different, it didn't felt right. And dream and I were fighting. And, and I killed dream" he said as a tear left his eye socket.

You froze. The book. In the book stood he would kill dream. "It was just a bad dream. You'll never hurt dream" you said calmly. "I Will never hurt my brother" he said looking at you. You smiled at him. He then yawned. "Now try to sleep again alright?" You said as he crawled back under the blanket. You stood up and kissed his forehead. "I love you mom" he said. "I love you to my son" you said as crawled back in your own bed. You fell back asleep.

*The next day*

"Not fair! I was first" dream yelled. "Then why do I have the controller" nightmare laughed. You glanced at them. They were sitting in the couch. Fighting over the controller to okay a game on the television. "We'll see about that" dreamed laughed as he jumped into Nightmare to grab the controller. "It's mine!" Nightmare laughed. Suddenly you flopped yourself next to them in the couch. Then grabbed the controller. "Hey!" They both said. "Thank you for turning on the game for me" you grinned. Dream and nightmare looked at eachother then nodded. Before you could ask they jumped in you. They tried to tickle you but you wouldn't let them. But you did giggle because was adorable.

Then you pushed then both back into the couch and with one hand you tickled dream and with the other hand you tickled nightmare. "Ha! Who's the winner?" You smiled. "You! You!" They both laughed and screamed. You stopped. "That's what I thought" you laughed. Then they sat next to you and they placed the game in turn.

I'm proud of this.
Word count 948
Comicmaker12