papyrus x chara (forced stuff)

Warning wows this is some deep shit, requested by Lunacherry_blossom enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

An beautiful day for kisses. Chara had fallen down an year ago but when he heard there was an girl he already start killing monsters in snowdin and around. When Chara had met papyrus then got in an relationship. But every day that passed he become more aggressive and lust full. He wouldn't let her out the house without an good reason or if he could come with. Chara loved him so she didn't said something about, till the day off today.
.
.
Papyrus and Chara where sitting on the couch while looking at an borded program. "CHARA" papyrus said as he looked down at her. "Yes?" Chara answered. "I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING WILL YOU STAY HERE FOR ME" papyrus said serious. Chara new he would do something secret without telling her. She hugged him while smiling. "Off course papy" chara said as he stood up and walked out off the door.
.
.
There always was this problem as he leaved her alone. The basement door was locked with three locks making it impossible to get in there without any keys. She looked one last time to the door, it was save. She ran to the kitchen to grab an pepper clip. She tried to unlock it and successful the fort lock fell off. She tried to second one with more power, this one was stronger then the first one. And click the second lock fell off to. Here it was the last one to all her answers. And sadly the third one wasn't given in so she grabbed an knife and tried to break it open. She give in to much power and the knife shot over her hand making an cut. She wasn't giving up now, she had to now what he was keeping here. Finally and at last the third lock fell of.
.
.
This was it, the door was open. Chara moved her hand to the wall so she new where she walked. Did Chara heard breathing from downstairs?. Nah that wasn't possible. She found an light switch making the light go on. She stepped back holding her breath. There was another skeleton here but he was tied to an chair while leaking some blood. Chara didn't took another second and immidely untied the boy. He fell forward making her catch him so he wouldn't fall. Why the hell was he here. "CHARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" papyrus said while standing upstairs not looking very happy. Chara's mouth felt dry, what was he doing with this guy. "what did you do" Chara spook softly while holding the skeleton better. "UHG I NEW THIS DAY WOULD COME" he said moving forward grabbing her arm. Her face went pale, was her boyfriend an psychopath or something. "WHEN I HEARD OFF YOU FALLING DOWN I KILLED MANY MONSTERS AFRAID OFF THAT THEY WOULD TAKE YOU, EVEN MY BROTHER. OFF COURSE I DIDN'T KILLED HIM TILL NOW" he said pulling her closer to his body. "What do you mean about didn't killed him till now?" She said but her answer was right here right now. Papyrus slammed an bone in his brother out off nowhere. The guy I had in one off my hands was suddenly turned to dust.
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

I new this day would come. Chara was frozen she didn't move. This was the moment, I pulled from my pocket an a small bottle with a love drink. While I was grabbed it she pulled herself away. Running upstairs, leaving me alone. Did she new I could teleport, maybe. I teleported to the front door making her bump into me. "NO NEED TO RUN SWEETIE" I said stroking her hair. I pulled her along with me to the couch. I forced her mouth open and unbuttoned the shell from the bottle. "Papyrus what are you-" I grabbed her chin better and let her drink it. When it was empty I hugged her. My Chara was going to be mine tonight. "HOW ARE YOU FEELING" I said stroking her shoulders. "Am feeling very good papy~" she said giving me small kisses. "Am feeling also very hot~" she said as she rubbed her hands lower to my pants.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Warning some things
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chara p.o.v

What was I doing he just killed his brother and now am on his lap stroking his body. What did he give me, from that bottle. Everything that was going out off my mouth was disgusting but he seems to enjoy it. Unbelievable that this monster is my boyfriend. My hand was holding his shoulder and the other was holding his cheek. "I love you papy" I said killing myself from the inside. My eyes where trying to cry but it didn't do that. His hands where going under my shirt that asshole pervert. His eyes where focused on my eyes. "CHARA YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL" he said thinking only about me. My body start grinding on his while holding his face. He start kissing me deeply while licking the inside off my mouth.
.
.
No no no no no no I didn't want this but my body is so hot. I licked the tip before sucking it completely. "CHARA I LOVE YOU" he said pushing my head to his face. I wanted to pull away bit my only movement was hugging better. Tears where falling down my face as he pulled me back up. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING" he said holding my back. "Am just so happy" I said hugging him. Something happened after that
.
.
Later he fell asleep and I was standing in the kitchen holding an knife. He killed many people. He forced to love me. I hoverd over him. Tears where falling down. I held to knife up, and and and.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next reset isn't coming
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh pap you psychopath
Word count 1026
Comicmaker12