bitty underfell sans x reader fluff

Just adorable. No request. How about some fluff 😏. Enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

"Red, not that!" You said as he leaned against a vase. "Don't trust me, eh?" He said smirked. You pointed a finger at him. "Don't you dare sans. That's a new vase" you said. Red leaned more against it. "Then you shouldn't have bought the ugly thing" and with a soft tap the vase fell down the table and broke to pieces. You groaned as you slapped your forehead. "No dinner for you then" you said arms crossed. "What?! No I want food" he said. Now you were smirking. "You should have thought about that before you broke it" you said.

You've met sans a few weeks ago. You were picnicking in the park and you noticed food was suddenly gone. But you found quickly who stole it. It was a little skeleton. About the side of your hand. At first he was scared because he thought you would hurt him. But you wouldn't even hurt a flower. So you just have him more food. "You don't have to steal, I bet if you ask nice you get it" you had said. You could see he was happy with the food he got without trouble. That's how you and him got in conversation. His name was originally sans but his nickname was red. When he told you he didn't had a roof to stay under you took him with you. It's not like he was a big trouble. Alright sometimes a little trouble.

"You going to break something again?" You asked leaning to his face. "No" he said. "Alright then, I made rice and chicken with potato. Sounds good?" You asked. You held your hand out for him to jump on. And he did. "Sound delicious" he said. "Speaking about delicious, are you on the menu too?" He flirts. Your face got red. "Stop flirting, it's embarrassing" you said with one hand against your face. And with the other you held sans. You placed him on the table. "Give me you're hand" he said. You thought. What was he going to do?. Meh, why not. You held your hand out towards him. Suddenly he grabbed your finger with his two tiny hands and licked your finger tip. "Hmm~" he said. Your face was now a tomato. But you didn't pull your hand back. His cheeks were red to. He kisses your finger.

You thought. You've never kissed him. Should you?. Yes you absolutely should. You pulled your hand back and sat on your knees next to the table as you leaned your head forward and tried as softly as possible kiss him. Your lips almost covering his whole face. It was a quick kiss. You pulled away. And giggled. It looked like his soul left his body. "Oops" you said. But then he came back to earth. "More! More!" He demanded. You walked to the kitchen. "Hey!" He said. You leaned against the doorpost of the kitchen. "If you behave till sunset you'll get a reward~" you teased back. He swallowed and nodded.

Ooohhh~
Word count 520
Comicmaker12