lonely storyfell papyrus x reader

So I saw this picture and I immediately had some story ideas.
.
Also you're like five teen years old and trying to be friendly.
.
Enjoy
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Did you dare to jump down?. Yeah why not. You wanted to see monsters when you where a little kid. And now's you chance. Closing your eyes as you let yourself fall. Hopefully you survive this. And survived you did. Your face full smacked against the floor. No wait. You looked up. Flowers, golden flowers. They were beautiful!. You sat up. Scrolling the room. Then from the shadows you saw something moving. Oh damm don't let it be something that's ready to rip you apart. But then a flower plopped up from the ground. You almost fell over. "Whoah!" You wished you had something to protect you. And the flower had eyes?. And a mouth. Omg it's a monster. And it's about adorable?. "Howdy, I'm flowey. Flowey the flowe-" you began stamping on it. While screaming. You weren't going to do this. It was probably going to kill you.

You stopped as you saw it knocked unconscious on the floor. Hoeray you're save. Wait a second. You jumped down to see monsters. What is wrong with you!!. You bend towards the flower. "Hey you oke- I'm so sorry"  of course it wasn't oke. "Geez, at least you know how to stomp a flower" it dissapeard in the ground again. Great. Good job y/n. "Sorry" you yelled at it. Suddenly your eyes locked on the shadow. There was that moving again. Was someone watching you?. Creepy. "Hello?" You asked, hands in eachother against your chest. Don't let it be a murderer monster. "Please step out the shadows?!" It sounded more like a question. And it did. It was a skeleton monster, male. He had his hands in each other and he looked nervous. "Hi" you said stepping closer. He stepped back. He was afraid?. 

You greeted him with a warm smile. "My name is y/n, what's yours?" You asked holding your hand out. He then stepped forward and shook it. "Papyrus" he replied. Great, progress. "That's a neat name" he smiled. "You have a cool name ether" he paused before he spoke again. "Would you want me to guide you th the ruins?" He asked. A tour? Hell yes. "Sounds cool to me". He began to walk so you wanted next to him.

Papyrus told you many things. About the other monsters and that they don't know mercy. And his brother was violent so he left him and shut himself in the ruins. You felt that papyrus wasn't a wrong monster. He showed you some things in the ruins and he even asked you to come an stay living by him. He was lonely, you could already see that with the minutes you talk to him. You decided to stay. Again he wasn't bad. And he could learn you more about monsters.

You sat at the table as papyrus made something to drink. "Say papyrus, is there a outside?" He stopped in his tracks. He shakes his head no. "Only the ruins" well he wouldn't lie to you. He placed som lemonade in front of you. He sat next to you. He looked down. He was sad. You placed a hand on his. "How about we'll be best friends?" He lit up. You already felt that would cheer him up. He suddenly hugged you. You hugged him back. Poor guy.

You lived forever happily after with him in th ruins. The end 😂. Poor pap.
Word count 597
Comicmaker12