ut/uf/us sans x female reader x ut/uf/us papyrus

WARNING this contains language and kidnapping.
.
.
It was going to make a story out of this but I wanna keep it like this. There won't be a next page of this.
.
.
Enjoy
.
.
It felt like your face was on fire. The snow was blowing hard against you. Life was terrible on the mainland but also underground. You wanted to sleep and never wake up again, that would be nice. You were alone, no family, no friends standing behind your back. Only people who always had to have a pick on you. Fortunately, you sometimes managed to find a hiding place before more fuss would come. You just wanted to get away from it all. But you never turned your face to death, your parents would never have wanted that. So you fight on until it stops for you. You made your way through the hard snow, and from time to time you saw some houses that you passed. But no monster lived in those houses, you never really cared that monsters were scary or wanted to steal your soul. They were probably all lies humans make. You felt that you were being stalked by demons but protected by angels. You pressed against your chest, your heart rate was not very high. It felt like dying slowly but you had experienced worse things before that, you knew you could have more than this. You leaned against a slanted tree so you could fix your cloak around you better. It was strange that you hadn't come across a monster yet. Oh who cares, less problems for you. You smiled when the snow finally stopped. "Thank heavens" you said looking up. But the cold was still there. You don't know how but suddenly you were standing in front of a cafe with an unreadable name.

Before you walked in you wiped the moisture from the window with your sleeve so that you could look inside. Yes you were a smart girl and luck stood by your side as you glided inside. Three monsters were gambling at a table. Blue, orange and red, those colors where seen. You could not see clearly through the window, but you didn't have to. You were already glad that you did not walk in like a idiot. You turned around and walked far away at a rapid pace. But you bumped into someone from behind making you almost fall over but luckily you didn't.
"I'm sorry" you said, you could tell from his body structure that it was a male. But you soon saw how intimidating he was. "WATCH IT YOU-" he turned around to see a person in a cloak. Your cloak was really your guardian angel in times of need. You looked at his face. It was a living skeleton!!, your heart was now boxing fast and hard in your chest. You could see how he was scrolling your figure with his sockets. "DON'T MIND IT, M'LADY" he held out his red gloved hand for you to take, you could see his fingers and they where very sharp. It felt like he had seen your soul. You took some of your cloak around your hand so that he didn't see your hand. This did show some of your legs that were in black jeans. And off course he looked down. Before he could say more, you withdrew your hand and resumed your journey. This could get out of hand. But of course the dangerous scary skeleton monster must follow you. "MAY I ASK YOU WHAT KIND MONSTER YOU ARE" his red eyes burned like fire through your cloak. He knew it!!, you were caught. And as much as you wanted to run away, it will only betray you more. You and to think fast or it would sound like it wasn't true. "Wolf hybrid" that was the wrongest excuse you ever made. And just when you wanted to turn away your poor cloak was pulled off you. "HA, I NEW IT WHEN I SAW YOUR SOUL" you didn't think before running away, leaving him and your cloak alone.

But of course, it was soon before he caught you running. No wonder if you look how tall he is. If you had sex with him he would absolutely break you and- okay stop thinking. We all now he's tall. And soon he grabbed you by the shoulders and collapsed together because of the impact. He literally landed on top of you. He made sure that his claws or hands were placed in your yours so that he could place then next to your head. He kept looking at you and did not make any movement while you was busy wrenching yourself free. But of course his grip was strong. And then you stiffened, he put his skull on your neck while he inhaled deeply. This might have been nice if someone came to help you from this fool, but noooo, who would help a human. He let go of your hands and you looked at him with your stiff face as you watched his hands crawl towards your breasts. Without thinking you kicked him in the crotch as hard as you could and it was useful to see what he fell over, screaming. You took your chance as you made your way behind a tree. "AWW DID I SCARE YOU" you could hear his voice calling. And suddenly a ungloved hand grabbed you by the neck pulling you to the person. You didn't struggled hoping for no bruised neck. Just looking at it his hand, you new this was a different skeleton. Wait a minute!, He wore a orange hoodie. Just like in the café you saw. "Hey edge, you lost something" oh no, he was calling the one that was chasing you. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkk. "FOR ONCE YOU WHERE USEFUL" oh god, the scary looking skeleton made his way over to the two of you.