vampire verse paper jam x reader 2

Requested by maryjqne and azure-chan123. Hope you enjoy.
.
And yes this contains blood sucking.
.
Bleh, bleh, bleh.
.
Reader p.o.v

Damm. He was scary right now. "Calm down" you said as you moved backwards. But he had a strong grip on your wrists. It was hurting even. Then he grabbed your hair and pulled it away and then his teeth sank into your neck. You screamed. It was hurting. He wasn't gently as before. "Ah! P-paperjam" you tried to push him away. It stung in your neck. You could hear the pleased sound he made as he kept going. Tears streamed down your cheeks. When the tears fell on his neck he pulled away. Seeing you status. The look in his face inmidely changed. "Y-y/n I'm sorr-" you ran to your room. Not interested in what he had to say. You quickly shut the door behind you. Leaning against the door. You wiped away the tears as you stroked the marks on your neck. "Ouch" as you pulled away. You grabbed a mirror.

You gasped at the sight. The bite marks were quite deep. And it was surrounded by a dark red/purple spot. Like it was bruised. You thought for a bit. Do you think he could have killed you?. He he bit your neck. You signed as you walked to the bathroom. You took a cloth that you wet under the tap. Then placed it on the bite mirk. It really was stinging. After cleaning you put bandage on your neck. Never thought paperjam would do something like this. He was your friend. You could forgive him. But you probably aren't letting him bite you again. You let yourself fall on the bed. You closed your eyes. It felt like he took your energy to. Just a quick nap as you closed your eyes.

Paperjam p.o.v

He watched as you left. He...... He bit you with violence. He could have killed you. Unbelievable, how could he let his emotions take over. He walked to your room but stopped. You probably needed some time for yourself. He needed a talk to his father. He knocked on the open door of the study room where his father was. "Father?" He said. His father looked up from his book he was reading. "Yes?" He replied. Paperjam walked through the door. Standing in front of his dad. "I did something terrible by y/n" he said looking at the ground. "Tell me" he said putting the book next to him in a table. "Well everything was going well till I needed more blood but she refused and told me to drink something from inside the fridge. But I craved for hers and forcedly bit her" paperjam wiped away a tear. "I think I really hurt her" he said.

His father stood up as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Then you have to fix it my son. You really seems to care for her. And I think she does to for you. Tell her how you feel, and say you are sorry" he told him as he walked away. Paperjam thought for a minute. He was right. As always of course. He needed to fix what he had done. He walked back to your room. He knocked in the door. "Y/n?" He asked. There was no answer. "I know your probably still mad and I totally understand. I flipped back there and I need to apologize for my behaviour" he said.

Still no answer. He leaned against the door. "Y/n? Are you there?" He asked. Maybe you wern't in your room?. He tried to open your door but it was locked. He will try later. As he turned around. But then a thought jumped through his mind. What if you were bleeding from your wound and that you were dying?!. He quickly kicked through the door. But he stopped his actions. You were on your bed. Sleeping. He looked at your neck. It was dressed in bandage. He walked towards the bed. So he was standing next to it. He grabbed your hand in his. And this made you awake.

Reader p.o.v

You felt your hand in someone else his hand. You opened your eyes as you saw paperjam. At first you wanted to pull your hand away because you were scared but he held it gently. And the expression in his face said enough. "Y/n, I am so sorry for what I did. Because I couldn't control myself I hurt you" he said sith sadness in his voice. You signed. Then placed s hand on his cheek. "I can still understand you though. Blood can drive you crazy and do things you'll regret later" he leaned into your hand. "But look at you, it took all your energy and look so much blood and-" you stopped him. "I forgive" you began. "Really?!" He gasps. "But then you have to do something" you said. He grabbed your other hand to. "I will do everything to fix what I have done" he said. "You have to learn when someone says no and drink flood form the blood in the fridge that comes from animals" you said looking straight at him. He nodded. "I will!" He happily said. You opened your arms and paperjam leaned forward and hugged you.

Suddenly fallacy was at your door. "I see everything is back to normal?" He asked. "Yes it is" you said smiling at paperjam. "So, when are my grandkids coming?" He asked. Both your faced were red that day.

Geez paperjam, chill. I liked this though.
Word count 941
Comicmaker12