underlust sans x innocent reader part 2 fluff

Requested by Rosetta_TheFox. Here's part two. Enjoy.
.
fluffffffff
.
.
Sans p.o.v

I tried some moves on y/n but she didn't showed any interest. Was she really that innocent? Or didn't she know how it all worked?. Well I should teach her. I teleported downstairs. She was making something to drink. Your back towards him. Oh damm. I got a nice view of her ass. She turned around. "Hi sans" she said as she took a sip of whatever she was drinking. "Sup" I said. She walked towards the couch were she began to drink it further. "Sooo" I began. "Any plans?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nope" she simply said. I sat next to her as I layed a arm around her shoulder. She eyes me.

"Are you making another move?" She asked smiling. I hold my laugher. "nooo" I said. She giggled. "Alright sans, if you take things slow I'll date you" you said playful. My soul stopped. "You mean it?" I asked leaning closer. She nodded. She also leaned a bit in. Was this it?. Was this a sign. I leaned closer in. Our mouths touching. We were kissing. This kiss was different then the other kisses I've had. This had passion. I smiled. And she smiled back. She leaned back as she held her mouth. Her cheeks a bit red.

-99999

It strikes right through my soul. She was cute. Probably to cute. And she was so innocent.

Your p.o.v

You and him kissed!. Your face was probably glowing red. But you enjoyed the kiss. Even when he crawled on top of you while you were sleeping. You didn't know what he was trying but that was a step way to far. You leaned back in and kissed him again. Just a kiss. Nothing wrong with that.he kisses back. You hoped you did it right. He hugged you. He broke the kiss. Suddenly he was on top of you. He had a dark look. A shiver ran over your back. "S-sans?" You asked as he leaned closer with his dark look.

He flopped down. "I'm gonna have a nap" he said as he already began to snore. "Not on me!" You laughed. He didn't even tried to move. That lazy skeleton. You wrapped your arms around his back. Trapping him. "Only this once sans" you said closing your eyes. He laughed softly. "Thx kid, you're the best" he smiled. Absolutely enjoying the moment.

You both fell asleep not much longer. Him on top of you. And you under him.
You didn't mind. This wasn't wrong. You liked sans. He was a pretty nice person. Papyrus to of course. In your dream you dreamed about you and sans. You held each hands and you both walked through a park. Enjoying the sun. Oh wait you both where on the surface. He never saw the sun before. "Thanks for saving us y/n" sans said kissing your cheek. "For you I'll do everything" you said leaning in his shoulder as you both say down on the grass.

"I love you sans"
"I love you to y/n"

Meanwhile in sans his dream. He was dreaming exactly the same. He saw you more then friends. He hoped you to. Well you kissed him. So you probably liked him. He hoped his dream would come true some day.

Awwwww~ underlust sans x y/n are cute together.
Word count 572
Comicmaker12