cross sans x shy reader fluff

Asked by SarahMakesStories and oof have some fluff, enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

"What do we got here~" cross said as he pushed you against a tree. Your face began to turn red from shyness. You already new cross because you already met him when he introduced himself at you and your friends. But he didn't saw you then, he sees you now because your a little older and wiser. "You know I already saw you from the beginning" he said shifting a bit with his feet. So he was talking to you!!. Omg he's so hot. Hold yourself y/n together. "I-uh" you stutterd. Why where you stuttering!. Was talking suddenly hard to do. "Y/n right?" He said as he leaned back so you had some space. "Yes-s that's right" you looked down as you said so. You could see him grinning even if you looked down.

Suddenly his skeleton fingers slid under your chin lifting your head to meet his gaze. "Are you shy?" He asked leaning back to you. Oh god, was it true you had an crush on him or was it just some madness that wasn't true. And if you liked him, would he like you back?. Stop thinking, omg he wriggled his fingers through your hair. "That's why didn't I noticed you earlier" as he looked around like there was danger.

"Don't tell the others" and before you could speak again he leaned his teeth to your lips. Kissing you softly. Mind blow. So he liked you! And so did you?. He pulled away and walked away. Leaving you blushing. What did just happened?!. He was cute. What no. Don't think about it. You probably never get a kiss from him again!. It's not like you dar to walk back to him and kiss him back. Only if you had the guts. Welp you were a shy human. Maybe you should go home. You had a nice walk when cross suddenly pushed you into a tree.

Closing the door behind you. You relaxed again. You're cat jumping into your arms. Walking through the living room so you could grab some food for your cat. Putting the kat food in her/him tray then walking back to the couch and turning on th tv. You felt a breath in your neck making you turn your head inmidely. But there was nothing. then what did you feel on your neck?. Whatever. You concentrate on the tv again. But you felt it again, turing your head  nothing. What the hell!. You stood up holding your arms. Cross was standing behind your couch. You screamed. ''Cross!?'' what was he doing here?. How did he even get in. he teleported himself n the couch. He was smiling harder then usually. But it wasn't forced. Wait a minute, he was smirking. "Come sit next to me" first he walked into your house and then sitting on your couch, and now he wants you to sit next to him. How dare he- ''I brought you some snacks" he held a bag of your favorite candy up. You crossed your arms but sat next to him.

''Y-you are not playing fair" you said .

''I'm only teasing you''

''I now"'

And you guys sat there for hours till late in the night. Happy end. I now short.
Word count  560
Comicmaker12