horrortale papyrus x human reader (on the surface)

Monsters have broken free from the underground and are living on the surface. Which is still a big deal for some people. But not fore you!.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

A walk through the woods. That was your originally plan. But your bag ripped the moment you walked to the door. All your items falling to the floor. Well there goes your expensive bag. But you had it now for a few years so it shouldn't be a surprise. So you grabbed your spare money and went on a hunt for a new backpack. Which would maybe be a challenge since you were absolutely broke. You had to find a cheap one. Challenge accepted. You marched out the door locking it behind you. Luckily you lived in the city. Literally inside it.

And once in the story your eyes fell out. Well that's how it felt. The prices were so disturbing. You wanted to stand in a corner and just stay there for the day. You already worked your ass off to keep your apartment. You kept looking, from rack to rack. But everything was to expensive. So you walking to the counter. A monster standing behind it. A woman next to him as she guided him in his work. "Hello excuse me?" You asked as you walked closer. "Hello" the male monster greeted. A few visible scars on his arms.

That was right, monster have just gotten back after years and years from the underground. A horrible place to be. A starving place. But you shook your head that. Still, you were happy they were here now. Free from that hell.

"So I was wondering if you have any backpacks for a cheaper price or some sort discount?" You asked. The monster got up. "Of course follow me" the monster spoke as he walked towards a rack with some discount stickers on. "Oh I haven't seen this corner, thank you so much" you said with a smile as you kneeled down to look at a bag that interested you. The monster nodded and smiled and left. Now let's see. There we go. That bag catched your eye. Suddenly "NYEH" came loud from your right. Turning your head to the side so see who had made that noise. Your eyes met blue boots, then skeletal legs. And it just kept going. How tall what he?

It seemed to be a insanely tall monster. A white amour around his chest and upper arms and he had some sort of blue small shorts on. And it looked like that red scarf had been restored. By a professional in what it seemed. Hehe you had good eyes. Especially for details. It seemed he was looking at some sort bag himself. His glasses strapped to the side of his skull. You couldn't see much more if his face. Since you almost had to break your neck to look up from a kneeled position. And he was turned. You looked back at the backpack in front of you. A light blush forming in your cheeks. No why, don't fall for the first male that's next to you!.

And yet you couldn't help yourself. Your eyes scrolled back to the monster. Well go on and say something. Y/n open your mouth a speak. It's not that hard.  But nevermind since the tall skeleton turned around to face you. "GREETINGS HUMAN" he spoke loudly.  Your blush disappearing again. Thank god. "Hi" you smiled as you grabbed the bag and held it against your chest. "YOU LIKE HIKING?" he asked as he turned his head slightly to see the sign above the rack you had just kneeled before. You nodded. As you saw how he held a bag in his hand for himself. "Yes I do. I was planning on going this morning. But my old one broke so I had to buy a new one" you explained. "OH HOW TERRIBLE. I PUSHED MY BROTHER TO DO SOMETHING IN HIS LIFE. SO I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS TOLD HIM TO GO HIKING WITHIN A GROUP. HUMANS AND MONSTERS TOGETHER" he said.

And you were going to be deaf. As you looked into his dull exciting eyes. You could feel like he didn't trust human yet. You could absolutely understand. "That's so kind of you" you said. As you now knew you were going to see at least two skeletons in town. And his name was papyrus? He was talking in third form. "How rude of me" you said pushing the bag in one hand as the held to other out. "My name is y/n" you said. His shape broken teeth made a smile in return. As he shook your hand with his large gloved hand. "Y/N IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME. MY NAME IS PAPYRUS. IT'S LOVELY MEETING YOU" he said.

As you both began to walk to the cashier. You gestured he could go first. Which he smiled and did. The bag got scanned. "That will be two hundred and fifty dollars" the cashier spoke. You fell over mentally. "OH AND THIS ONE" papyrus said as he snatched your bag from your hands. "Huh? What are you doing" you asked confused. "I'LL PAY THIS BAG FOR THIS NICE PERSON" he said to the cashier as they scanned your bag as well. Papyrus swiped his card without a problem

When out of the story you held your new backpack. He had his wrapped in. "Thank you so much Papyrus. But that was not necessary" you said trying to make a point he didn't have to do that. "NONESENCE" he said proudly. But then he bowed a bit down to twist both his index fingers against eachother. What that a act of being shy?. "MAYBE- I COULD HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN RETURN?" he asked. A sort blush on his bones.

Papyrus take me. I wanna cook spaghetti with you 😭😍. From my history it seems I have this book 3 years already, lol.
Word count 1000
Comicmaker12