Lamia sans x doctor reader

Oh why do they hate you so much. Enjoy.
.
.
.
!Warning! This contains licking and stuff you maybe won't like.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

This everything was a secret and you were one of a few people who did experiments. You always liked animals so you didn't hurt them. Just checking there status and feeding them. the giant lab was underground so if a animal woulda escape it couldn't go far. You were always the sweetest when it came to caring for animals. But one day you were pushed inside a giant cage by the other scientists who locked you up. But the worst thing is that you didn't know whose cage it belonged to. You could see through the thick glasses that they shut everything off. The only light that was still on from the lamp above the cage. You had to stay calm and just wait for someone to see you. In the meantime, you looked around and thought about it. It was much covered with plantes and even trees. This cage really was gigantic. Out of curiosity you nevertheless walked to the center of the glass cage. And what you found that made you vibrate. There was a large round stone with a 16 feet long skeleton lamia on it, laying under the heat lamps. If you make a sound, it will jump towards you and devour you alive. Why a snake!?, You weren't
scared of the tiny ones but this?!!. No way you would make it out alive or without a bite wound. And it could be worse because a branch broke under your feet. And even echoed. You saw his head slowly rise. It didn't even took a second and climbed up a tree. When you had attached yourself to a branch, you looked down where the snake lay. But he was already gone. Out of panic you looked over the floor with a straight neck. But he was nowhere to be seen. Was he that fast?!. You couldn't help yourself but to say "Huh?" Yep stupidest decision ever. Breathing out when you were sure he wasn't under the tree waiting for you to fall down. But then.

The branch bent as if you suddenly weighed a ton. You didn't wanted to look behind you because the heavy breathing behind you said enough. You didn't even though about a lamia climbing up a high tree. And you saved yourself when the branch broke and you fell down. But the fall didn't come. Slowly you dared to open your eyes. You met two blue sockets that you couldn't look away from. He had his tail tied around your body. Holding you in front of him. You started shaking as he unhooked his jaws. His split tongue touched your face as it moved up and down. Spit covering the side of your face. But when all hope disappeared, a little came back. He closed his mouth as he slumbered down with you in his coils. You couldn't move a muscle. He was to strong. You looked up to see what he was doing. And to your suprise he placed himself back on the stone with you in his arms. He could eat you right now and here, was he saving you for later?. You didn't want to find out. You pressed your arms against his shoulder to create space to crawl out between his big and shaped claw. "Ggggoing somewhereee doc?" all the hair on your arms and neck stood straight up from the cold voice. "Ssssstay down and maybe you'll be fineeee. I didn't killll you or eat you so just do what I sayyyy" the arm around you almost became painful. He could talk. All brain cells have just exploded.

You can't do anything if he moves you under him. Your face turned pale when he pressed your arms against the stone with his claws. Okey fuck it. You know how sensitive a lamia's ear can be so here we go. You almost screamed your lungs off, but that soon enough stopped when a claw was pressed over half your face. He started to hiss and growl in your face, making tears in the corners of your eyes. You no longer dared to look. "You know, I'm so lonely and you don't look wrong so I won't do anything. For now" he said without the snake accent. But that was a threat. It was your own fault but he was keeping you against his will. But you need to stay alive so to hopefully they will notice you and you'll be free. "M-may I ask why you're here?" You said kinda brave. You still noticed the position you were in. Your face a but red but you tried to ignore it. "They drugged meee and ended up in thisss cageee" he said probably remembering how it all happened.

"Maybe we can help each other?" You said sweating a bit. He came closer, putting his cleft tongue in and out of his mouth. His face expression showed that he wanted to know so you said it.
"You have to help me out through that air force and then I'll let you free through the main entrance of the cage" you said pointing to the small exit you could work yourself through. He grinned. "How do I now I can trust you?" He said throwing up a brow. Okey so you have to prove yourself to him. "I give you my soul" you said summoning your soul from your chest.
He started to crawl away from you and grabbed your soul. "Deal" he said  grabbing you with his hands by your hips, climbed the tree by the air force and opened it. Pushing you inside. "And rememberrrr, if it takes you too longgg" he said looking at your soul. You nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You had to do this fast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nice
Word count 983
Comicmaker12