killer sans x maid reader

Oh mah lord, poor you, it isn't your fault you got caught by an not really nice man. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
Warning he isn't an real gentleman
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

Running is all you are doing right now. He's chased you like an prey, and he's the hunter. Your breathing became loudly and if it couldn't be any worse your running and breathing where echoing trough the woods. So yeah you had some deep trouble. "Where are you little one~" he sang, you where so scared. It all happened when you walked over that bridge. He told you to turn around and shake his skelton hand but he immidely had grabbed your hand and had said; "you look not like an killer, hmm?, You need to come with me" he had said while not letting go off your hand. He pulled you with him but you fight back and so you where running down the woods.
.
.
.
So that's why your heart is racing an mile in an second. You could hear footsteps from all the sides off your ears. You hide behind an rock that was quite big enough for you. Your hands automatically held your mouth so your breath would calm down. "You know I can hear your heartbeat form there" he said as his steps became closer. And now was the moment the dust everywhere was noticing. You looked at the left off th rock, nothing. You looked the other side off it, nothing. You exhaled, that means he isn't even close to you, ha ha get that creep. "It's to easy, ya know" he said as he laid on the same rock you was hiding!. You jumped back but so did he. "No no~ stay here" he said pushing you into a random tree. "H-hey" your little voice said trying to look serious.
.
.
.
He placed his hands to the sides off your shoulders. Well it was a little bit funny because you where bigger then him. "You look cute ya now that, since your aren't an killer I got interested in you and so I want you now" he said bringing his head closer to yours even if he had to stand on his toes. Your hands smached in his face pushing him back. "Go away!" You said as you took an step forward to him. Pointing your finger to his chest. "You need to stop weirdo" you finished huffing the other way. You had enough of this. "I don't think so" he said grabbing your arm once again. Before you could answer your vision became fuzzy. And in one blick everything went out.
.
.
.
Some time passed and you pulled yourself up from the not very comfortable position. Your head was spinning a bit but luckily it stopped when your sign became normal. "Urg what" you said as you looked around the room. It was dark, no window, an bookshelf with an little table to the edge off the bed were you where laying in and some more things. And suddenly you realized that creepy skeleton had kidnapped you before he had stalkt you. You could remember he whore an hoodie and his hand was made off bones so that meant he was an monster, maybe because you fell into the underground. So he's an skeleton!!"
.
.
.
You looked around noticing something was on the ground. You stepped off the bed into the floor. As you picked it up you got an full sign off what it was. And guess what? An dress, an maid dress. It looked quite fine with the white an black mixing. Wait, where you supposed to wear this. No way. You heard the door unlocking so that meant it was locked, good to know that. "Wakey wakey kiddo" he said, his cold voice made an trilling over your spine.
.
.
.
Dust p.o.v

Hè hè hè time had passed so slowly since everyone was gone. When I got outside I walked past everything, paps station, the waterfall, hotland, and snowdin. The only thing I had to check was the ruins so here I go again. This was an boring day as ever. But I stopped as I saw that the ruin door was closing, so that means something or someone crawled trough it. I smirked as I closed the door, so it couldn't go through it anymore. I teleported to the bridge only to find someone for me. It looked like an female and she was looking at the bridge. "Turn around and shake my hand" I said as she looked like she was nervous.
.
.
.
I had an good view off her and luckily she can't have mine. "You look not like an killer, hmm?, You need to come with me" I said. She grabbed my hand and when she wanted to let go but I held my grib on hers. I pulled her with me but off course she she got out my grib and ran away. I sighed, she was making this hard for herself. I walked thought the whole couldn't stop smiling. "Where are you little one~" I said looking around. She wasn't making this easy for me, making me think about Chara. That asshole that I killed a long time ago. But now I got an new challenge called; find the human. "You know I can hear your heartbeat form there". I got the feeling is was getting closer. I start looking behind every tree but I stopped at the sign off an big rock, that was an perfect place for her to hide~. I looked behind it but nothing. At my left there was another big rock, my second chance. And I was right there she was, looked around the rock while I teleported myself on it.
.
.
.
"It's to easy, ya know" I said smirking, she jumped back and so did I. "No no~ stay here" I said pushing her into the tree behind her. "H-hey" she said looking  a bit serious. I placed my hands to her shoulders because well she was a little longer then me and that and that annoys me. It looked like she was surprised. "You look cute ya now that, since your aren't an killer I got interested in you and so I want you now" I said bringing my face closer to hers. I was standing on my toes to say more things but her hands smached in my face. She wanted to do it again. "Go away" her little voice said. God she was so cute. She pointed her finger to my chest. "You need to stop weirdo" she said huffing the other way. How rude could she get, I had enough off her position. "I don't think so" I said grabbing her arm.
I start tteleporting to my house holding her bridal style to her new residence. Luckily she had ppassed out or it would be harder to bring her here. I layed her into the old guest room. It was the perfect room for her. Paps room was next to here and mines. She looked so cute unconscious, I walked out the door only to come back a few seconds later. I trew an cute maid dress on the floor for her to wear. Am only doing this so it's gonna be a les dusty. I took one more view before locking the door. Waiting till she awakes. She woke up a few minutes later, I unlocked the door. "Wakey wakey kiddo" I said seeing her staring at me.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Well here you where, on the ground holding that dress. Was he crazy!! No way you where going to wear this. "Aww what's the pproblem kid" he said stepping forward making you crawl back. Only one thing popped into your mind, you trowed the dress in his face making him chuckle. "You think an dress would hurt me?" He said walking forward and now you where a little bit more self confidence so you stood up and took an step forward to him. "No but my fist would" you answered making him surprise a bit. You could see he didn't locked the door and maybe it would be smarter that you shouldn't have looked. Because with a loud bam sound the door flew locked, you ran to it and tried to open it but it was locked from the outside. "You now for a guy like me that's hurts a bit" he tturned around to see he look off his hoodie and believe it or not he was looking creepy as f##k. He moved closer to you again. "Listen you skeleton, I want you to let me out off here" you said bravely but you bravery almost disappeared that one second. "Hahahahahaha you think you can get here out by asking nicely?" He said holding his face dramatically. Suddenly back goo came out his eyes and he laughs more. "Do I need to repeat myself you psychopath" I said trying to find some I could hit him with. He pushed me on the bed holding my hands hard in his grip. "No let me repeat myself, your mine now and I want you to wear this dress" he said suddenly the dress flew off the ground in my sign.
.
.
.
It was flying!! It was flying next to the bed!!!. I was staring at it making me almost forget they fagget. "No way am gonna wear that dress and stay with you" you said snapping back at him. "We can do this in a easy way, and in a hard way" he said letting go off my hands. This was the choice, do what he wants and escape when he got your trust or don't go with his plan and he'll do i-dont-know-what. "I wanna make an deal" you said sitting up. He start twisting his fingers in you hair. "What kind of deal sunshine" he said. The nickname he came made you cringe. "I got something you want but you got something I want" you said as he sat up to. "And what's that I got you want so badly" he said frowing. It wasn't hard what you wanted. "My freedom" you said. And that moment his smile disssapeard. "You want to leave me" he said as he bowed to you. Your mouth didn't answered so you slowly nodded.
.
.
.
His face became darker and darker. "Maybe I better get going" you said as you hopped oof the bed to the door. Oh wait the door was locked. The bed made cracking noises and footsteps where going over the wooden floor. You turned around to see an not so happy person. "Nobody.leaves.me" he said slamming his hands against the door. What where you going to say to him?. "Oke I'll wear you stupid dress but you have to give me privacy" you said as you thought about the two choices. It was time to go with his plans and that smack his out and run till you find an good hiding spot. "That's what I like to hear" he said as the dress automatically flew into your hands. When you turned to him he was gone, just gone. Some minutes passed and you had the dress on, and you couldn't lie because the dress was
comfortable and soft. And so he just came in again with an blick off the eye. "Good" he said, but what's that supposed to mean. "What's good" you asked standing up. "That your wearing my dress" he said it he wasn't finished yet. "And your being and good girl~" he finished. Oh hell nah.
.
.
.
What was going inside his head. Or skull. "Don't call me that" you said puffing. He grabbed you chin forcing you to look down. "I can call you whatever I want" he said as the door flew open while he pushed me with him. "I have some tasks you can do" he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But what kind off tasks?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was some hard work people
Word count 2000
Comicmaker12