storyshift price papyrus x poor reader

Shoryshift papyrus x poor reader, I think I don't need to explain it, hope you enjoy.
Request Lunastasya555
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Alone, just alone, that's my life now. My mother died from sickness, and I never met my father. I even almost forgot my own name and age, my mother always sang for me every day and night. But everything changed when there came a new king. If I ever see that asshle. I'm gonna un-throne him, what I'm old enough? I can fight pretty good. And let it be my lucky day. Why you ask?. Let me explain. Once I the two months the guards come to the village for the tax. so that gives me some time to explore the castle.

And a day pasted as the guards left, I was now standing for the doors. I tried to open it but nope the doors were locked like shit. I looked up to see a window up high. Challenge accepted. I start climbing in and made an role when I looked around me. A guard came along so I improvised and went behind the curtain. He stood still, maybe he had seen me?. I peeked around, but he only scratched his ass and walk further. Oke that was disgusting. I looked around for more guards but nome were to be seen. So I ran a bit to the left and then to the right. And suddenly stood still for a big door with gold decorations. This must be it!. I said to myself as I opened the door. "Ah, a servant. Finally I have been waiting for 10 minutes!" he said madly as he looked out off the window that had an view over the village. He wore a cape with a armor for the upper body, that was gold. I closed the door and made sure it was closed. There was no lock on the door though. I picked up my pocket knife because I could not afford a larger one. "I'm not one off your slaves" I said and he turned around only to get an knife pointed at his throat. "Wha-" he tried to say but I cut him off. "Don't speak" I said harsly as I try to stab him but he grabbed my shoulders and held me firmly against the ground.

Arms above my head making the knife fall. "Who are you" he said coming to close to my face, "you make all the people poor!" I yelled and tried to bite him in the face, or skull. "You are stupid that an little girl like you can beat me" he said back. I tried to struggle be that didn't help. "A.M.N.O.T.LI.T.T.L.E" I yelled and got on top of him. I reached the knife and held it for his forehead. It looked like he was gonna cry. "I don't kow exactly your anger but I've felt it to" he said voice broken. I lowered the knife, "what do you know" I asked still holding the knife. "My brother was first in line to be king but I was to self-willed. I took the throne and because of that my brother left me" he has now tears streaming down his skull. "I don't even know where he is or if he's still alive". I- no he is just like me but then in an skeleton form. I got off him and held an hand. "Because of you I lost my mother" I said while looking out the window. He was standing still.

"Because of your aggression I have lost everything and where do you live? in a castle with good food every day, while people including me must eat from the rubble" I said madly while poking his chest. He suddenly hugged me as I dropped the knife, yeah we stood like 10 minutes for an guard came by, "m'lord, do I need to bring the human to the prison?" the guard said while pointing an sword towards me. "No" he said, I looked up while he stood next to me while putting an arm around my schouder. "It's a special guest" he said as the guard made an bow and went away again. "Why" I said looking into his eye sockets. "Because you're just like me" he spook softly and kissed my forehead.

This is unbelievable

We don't know eachother.

Whohoe the first one is done, there's coming more of where this came from.
Word count 746
Comicmaker12