buttontale -the other side- us papyrus x reader x us sans 4

Here's part 4 people. And the ending. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You had to get sans and papyrus back. So you crawled through the door. The door behind you slammed shut. That's not creepy at all. At the other side it was dark. "Hmm" you said looking around. "Y/n?" Your Papyrus said standing at the door entrance. "Pap!" You said running towards him and hugging him. He hugged back. Suddenly papyrus got taller. You pushed yourself away and looked up. Button eyes. You growled. "Where are my sans and papyrus!" You said taking a step back. He grinned as he walked around you. "I told you you'll regret it" he said amused with you. You thought.

You had to think smart about this. He wasn't going to give the brothers back for nothing. You looked at the table in the room. Two buttons and a needle and with thread. He wanted you to live here with him and the fake sans. Well. Luckily you could be smart to. "What do you want so I get my papyrus and sans back?" You asked crossing your arms. He smiled as he rubbed his hands in eachother. "I think you know what I want" he said. You swallowed. "Then you know I want them back first" you said. His smile faded. "Right..." he muttered. He grabbed a locked box and grabbed a key from his hoodie. He unlocked it and quickly reached in.

Suddenly sans grabbed you and sat you down on a seat behind you. Sans looked unhappy and weird as well. You looked at papyrus his hands. He hand two souls in his hand. You gasped. "I'm keeping my word" he said as he let the two souls go and they flew through the little door back. Mission one complete. Now mission two. You had to get back safely as well. Without losing your eyes. "Now" papyrus said grabbing the buttons and the needle with string. "You are gonna stay here with me" he said. Sweat rolling down your head. You took position. "No I'm not!" You said running towards him and smacking him down into the floor. Knocking him unconscious. You panted. Then turned your head. "Come with me sans. He's bad" you said holding your hand out. "I'M SORRY FOR ALL OF THIS. I'M JUST HIS RIGHT HAND" he said. You grabbed him and gave him a hug. "It's alright" you said petting his back. "With us it's save" you said kneeling down to the door. "I CAN'T COME WITH YOU. I'M TRAPPED HERE" Sans said.

Both your heads turned as Papyrus groaned. He was waking up. "GO I'LL HOLD HIM HERE" he said pushing you into the entrance. "But wait. What about you?" You said tugging at his arm. "I'll BE FINE. NOW GO" he said.  closing the door behind you. You began to crawl for you live. Loud noises from behind you. At the other side you quick rammed the door shut. "Y/n easy on the doors please" you could hear papyrus say. "SOMETHING WRONG?" sans asked. You smiled as you both hugged them. You missed your buddy's. "What's with the suddenly hug?" Papyrus asked. "No reason. No reason" you muttered twice. Everything was good again. Only the other sans. Was he hurt?. You hoped not. But before anything else you finally took a deep breath. No worries anymore.

That night the other sans was in your dreams. And he was fine. So a happy ending after all.

Yes, a happy ending is nice.
Word count 591
Comicmaker12