yandere papyrus x popular disgusted reader

This is for Lunastasya555, just warning; blood, gore, forced stuff.
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

An normal day for y/n, walking in the hallways while people are greeting her. When she first came in this school she was an little shy girl but now almost everyone now's her like an friend. Many boys asked her out but she refused each one off them. Not in an hard way but an kind little anwser like, "no am really sorry I don't like you the way you like me, but we can be friends" she would say.
.
.
It was lunch time and monsters and humans start walking to the cafeteria. It really was busy there so she walked out the school to eat outside somewhere. And smile appeared on her face as she sees that how beautiful the blue sky was. "Y/n" someone said. She looked around till she saw papyrus. He was her best friend, he helped her in the beginning. He waved at her as she waved back. "Hey papy" she said sitting next to him. Papyrus always blushed at how she said his name. "What are you up to" she said moving her legs forward and backwards. "Oh am just relaxing from the view of got" he said closing his sockets. She bummed as they both start eating something.
.
.
"Hey y/n" he said shuffling closer to her. "Yes what is it?" She said looking him in the eyes. "I was wondering if you want to go out with me" he said blushing more. Oh no not you to, she thought. "Like an friend date" she asked hoping for that. He shaked his head for no. "Oh am sorry then I can't I already have an boyfriend" she lied.
She didn't want any trouble with boys anymore after what happened with an pervert.
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

She was laying it has to, but she never lies to me why now. I just want her be mine. Why is it doesn't hard to get her.
An sweat drop down my skull as the bell rang. "I have to go papy I'll will see you after school oke"she said rushing away. Her skirt she whore was moving around by the wind. My soul hurts, so it means she really just want to be friends. But what if she also doesn't even want to be friends with me and dump me for some idiot.i walked to my class room but happily the day was fast over.
.
.
my thought disssapeard as the last believe rang and everyone start leaving. Maybe if I kill everyone then she will live me right?. It has to. She will be happy with me there's no other choice to kill everyone that talks it her expact me. To kill everyone that looks at her expect me. To kill everyone that likes her besides me.
.
.
The hallways wasn't so much full anymore but y/n and some other human or an monster where always a few more minutes inside the bathroom. I now everything about her, when she eats, when she's on school, everything. My ears got an conversation from two boys. "She's so hot~" the first one said. "Maybe we can do both her~" the second said rubbing his hands together. My anger built inside me, how dare they. She was mine!!!!. I made an sharp bone and held it behind my back. First looking around for any sigh off life. And off course because school is out there aren't many monsters or humans. "I heard you talking shit about my senpai" i said walking to them. "Ppff so what you going to push me" he laughed. "Back off monster she's ours" the second said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Warning blood and gore
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Making me slash the bone in his throat. He coughed some blood up making me smile. He quickly died because all the blood he lost. The first one was backing away. He start pukeing. I licked some blood off my skull and it tastes awful I wonder how y/n taste~. When I was ontop off him I stabbed him in the chest a few time making his organs roll out. My whole body was covered in an red bloody color. An monster girl walked out with an an backpack placed on her chest. She was looking at here phone giving me time to stand up an slash it in her side. She was slammed in the wall next to here while blood was streaming down. I stabbed again making her yell out off pain. "AAAAAACCCGHHH-" I covered her mouth stabbed again and again and again. Till she wasn't breathing anymore. This meaned that y/n was alone and could come out any minute but I wanted her to see what I did for her~.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I removed some make up from my face making me not an Barbie doll. I grabbed my backpack and put my jacket in it because it was beautiful weather. I once checked everything ready to leave. I stepped out the bathroom but froze, there was blood everywhere!. I stepped away almost black out form the sign. An teacher I need an teacher for this. My face was with disgusted. "Y/n" I turned around to see papyrus, was he hurt to. He walked to me and I took an step back. "Do you now who did this" I said breathing with my mouth to not smell it.
.
.
"Me" he said. But what does that mean. "What do you mean with me, I don't understand" I said taking another step away from the horrible situation. Did that means he killed them, that couldn't right. I turned around, "I really need to go" I said trying to rush away. He grabbed my hand pulling me back. "I did this for you my y/n" he said lifting my chin a bit. I placed my hands on his shoulders pushing me away. "Or are you trying to leave to your fake boyfriend, you know I can be an better one~" he said. Some blood dripped on my snapping me back to reality, I then notice how mush he covered he was in blood. How disgusting how it smelled and at I was looking. "Let go off me" I tried, "plz?" I said again. "You now I really don't like it when you lie to me" he said leaving an frown.
.
.
"I don't think I want to senpai" he said. The hell does he think am an whore or something. "Am not an whore!!!!" I screamed slapping him. "I didn't say you are y/n" he said grabbing my hands in his. "I want you to be mine and mine alone, so plz let me be your boyfriend your soul mate" he tried again pushing me solfly against the wall. "Can I have an kiss" he said coming closer to my face. "Wait I don't understand, were just friends and now you killed people for me"
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The girl said looking away from all the horror. The boy for her was holding himself in. Why can't she just love him. Maybe he must take an step forward. He leaned in but the girl moved away kissing her in the cheek. He roughly grabbed her face forcing her shriek out. But unfortunately she couldn't do anything, there mouths where together making her move away. He didn't let her he just enjoyed every moment. When they broke up some saliva was between there lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your mine and I will kill everyone for you SENPAI"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This took so long because am so lazy
Word count 1269
Comicmaker12