interested bad sanses x fighter reader x dream part 4

Here's part four. Requested by FannyHurtigJohansson. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

For dream sake you teleported him away. You had to stay here and fight for the whole universe. Now he had the crystal that had accepted him he was stronger then you. You still had some powers left from when you had the crystal. But still it was not enough to win. But you had to try. Killer went forward but he got stopped by nightmare. "No she's mine. You have to find dream and take over some eu's" nightmare said as everyone teleported away. Now it was just you and him. "You like my brother?" He asked as you both for into fight position. "Ain't that obvious?" You laughed. He growled and shot up towards you. He was too fast for you to react. Both of you crashed into the ground. His tentacles wrapped around your hands so you couldn't use them. "What does he have and I don't?" He said. His face close to yours.

"Hmm I don't know. Oh wait I know. He doesn't kill for fun" you said as tried to pull him off. His eyes went dark. This was it. Your dramatic death. But he flopped himself on you. With his head on your shoulder. He undid the tentacles around your hands. It was a hug. Or something like that. "Why does nobody love me" he said softly. "You can change that" you said. "How" he said. "Alright first of all, no taking over the multiverse and second no more hurting and killing" you said in a serious tone. You placed a hand on his chest. "And give me the crystal" you said as you reached for it. But he stopped you. "You're doing this so you can take my power? Using your beautiful body to change my mind?" He said angry. You choked on the air.

You needed to save everyone by stopping him. And he thinks you are trying to seduce him?. Well beautiful you were was true. You snached the crystal from his neck as you pushed him off. But he just jumped on your back and the crystal made a swing over the ground. You both looked at it. Nightmare shot up and reached for it but you pulled him back by his leg. "I'd you want people to like you, you have to stop doing this" you said. "No, I'll do it my way" he said as you both rolled over the ground.

Suddenly he was back on top of you as his hands wrapped around your neck. Squeezing. You gasped for air. And it didn't took long before you blacked out. "I never meant to hurt y/n, but I'll do whatever I have to do to rule this universe" he said as he stroked your cheek. He stood back up. "Now the crystal" he said as he looked around. "Oh you mean this one" a voice said behind nightmare. His eyes widened. "No way" nightmare said as he turned around. Dream held the crystal in his fist as his wounds healed. And the power ran through his bones.
"Y/n" dream said worried as he saw you laying in the floor. Not moving. Only breathing heavily. Dream growled. He ran towards nightmare as he formed a sword. And stabbed him in the chest. Nightmare fell to the ground.

Dream kneeled next to you. "Y/n, you alright?" He asked. "Only a kiss can save me" you said softly as you smiled. "Of course you" he said kissing you as he smiled. As he helped you up you both hugged. "Where's nightmare?" You asked looking around. Dream his smile faded. "He escaped just like the others" dream said. "You think he'll come back?" You asked. Dream held the crystal. "Yes. But at least we got this" dream said. "Yes" you said as you held your hand in dreams as you both watched the sunset.

Ah, we like good endings. Well for you and dream.
Word count 670
Comicmaker12