nightmare x mom reader x dream 2

Requested by Coxochanel24. Here's part two. Enjoy.
.
!warning blood!
.
.
reader p.o.v

Everything went well through the years. The three of you had a lot of fun. But since they were old enough to move out house you learned then about magic and the tree. It was your job and now it had become theirs as well. You've been holding an eye on nightmare though. What was written in the book would come true. But you could try help and guide Nightmare on a good path. But since they were old enough to do whatever they want they had their own life. But something terrible happened. Nightmare never told you about he got bullied and that he started to hate dream. It was that day you were cooking. The tree had two different apples growing. Golden apples and dark ones. The golden apples belonged to dream and the dark ones by nightmare. You've told them both to don't touch eachother apples. Well don't touch them in the first place.
But you ran outside as you could feel a apple being picked from the tree. It was a golden apple.

You eyes widened. Nightmare held a golden apple to his mouth. "No! Don't" you said running towards the tree. Dream was on the ground. A light scratch on his cheek. That meant nightmare had smacked him to get the apple. "Brother don't" dream cried. "To late" as he took a bite. He screamed and began to cough. The apple falling to the ground. Black goo start covering nightmare. You pulled dream away from nightmare. "Mother what is happening to him?" Dream said as he wanted to help nightmare. "He's corrupted" you said. This was no longer your son. Dream ripped himself away from you. "Nightmare!" Dream said standing next to his side. Nightmare his right eye was covered in the goo to. He was holding his skull. But slowly raised. Then looked at dream with one eye. His face showed anger. You saw him form a bone shaped as a knife. You both learned them about their powers. You knew what he was going to do. He was going to do what was written in the book. You ran forward.

It felt like it was going in slow motion. You running to both of them. Nightmare raising his hand with he bone and dream slowly going backwards. You pushed dream away. "Nooo!!!" Dream yelled. You looked down. The bone was piercing through your chest. Your face was in front of his. Blood running down your mouth as you fell to your knees. Nightmare his face was showing he didn't expected that. But somewhere he was sad. You fell onto your back. The clouds taking over the sky. Nightmare backed away. Your blood was on his hands. Dream ran towards you and fell to his knees. "No no no!" He said as he cried. His hands shaking. As he saw that he couldn't heal this. "I-It's gonna b-be fine" you said placing your hand on his cheek. Rain poured down. And then the thunder roared around as you breathed your last breath.

Dream fell on your stomach as he cried. Then he stood back up. Your body turned into sparkles as it got lifted up by the wind. Your dust flying around the tree. Dream turned around. But nightmare was gone. He had killed you. Dream screamed up to the sky. But then he wiped away his tears. He would revenge you.

This was sad
Word count 588
Comicmaker12