pervert fell sans x pervert adult female

Asked by puglover7000 and WalfieDAwolf enjoy. Kinda kinky or something. Sorry for the late update.
.
-Sevexy-
.
.
.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

there she was again. My face was bright red, y/n was laying asleep on the couch with only a bra and shorts on. Boss left for a training with undyne so he's probably gone for a few hours. I pulled off my jacket so i could breath normal without drooling everything over. The first step was placing my hands in her without waking her up. And believe it it worked. My skele hands where on her boobs with success. I new for sure I got an nosebleed from touching those. "Sans!" Y/n had her eyes open and looked kinda furious. "Morning" I said sitting in her lap. "Why do you always have to touch my breasts pervert" she said trying to shove me off her.

"Then you need to stop teasing me" I answered. She frowned. "How dare you to say I'm teasing you?, Uh with what exactly?" She finished sitting a bit up. Well my eye sockets just scrolled back at her chest making her cover it. "Urrgh of course" she said slapping her forehead. I placed my hands on her thighs. "Don't you wanna play~" I said using my teasing voice. "Why not" she said pushing me back into the couch. She crawled to my side sitting in my lap while holding my skull. "Well sansy~" she said moving her body against me. "Do you really think you are the only one" she wait but what's that supposed the mean. "You are a...." I said but I didn't now what she meant. "It means I can be just a pervert like you" she said as her hands moving down my skull to my neck and slowly got still between my inner legs. "Oh you naughty~" I said pressing her more against me. My hands where on her back and that means I can unclip her bra.

I start working to unclip it but she wouldn't let me when she grabbed my arms. "No no that's not your job~" she said blushing a bit. My hands where now trapped behind me. But she moved her hips in my crotch. "Ahh" I moaned. I couldn't hold my mouth shut. She was doing this on purpose!. Of course she was maybe I teased to much, nah. The door suddenly flew open and boss walked in. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING" he screamed stomping towards us. "He forced me" y/n said crying fake. Boss picked her up and she wispered something in his ear. "SANS YOU SICK ASSHOLE" he said bringing her into the kitchen. While we made eye contact she pulled out her tongue. "Oh you little-" I said but boss interrupted me. "SANS I COUNT TO TEN AND THEN I WANT YOU DISSAPEARD INTO YOUR ROOM" he said showing his head. I didn't even wait an second and I was gone. I had teleported to my room for a nap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oof
Word count 506
Comicmaker12