Worldwide Virus- infected fresh x reader part 3

No request. But here you go JordyneJames. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Also you might wanna read part 1 and 2 first.
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

Ink pushed fresh off you and helped you up. 'to mark your soul of course'. His words were ringing in your head. What did he mean by that?. Both blue and papyrus formed bones as they stood in front of you. "You alright?" Papyrus asked. You nodded. "Give me the girl and nothing bad will happen" fresh said in a menacing tone. Why would he want you?. Did the virus really wanted you that bad?. Well it didn't try to take you. It wants you at it's side. Crazy thing. You held you fist's up. "Like hell!" Papyrus said. "YEAH" sans said. "Exactly!" You growled. "Then so be it" fresh said as he summoned a gaster blaster. Papyrus formed one to. They both charged and fired. You jumped away together with blue. Ink held his brush tightly as he turned it to fresh.

Then he shot some ink at fresh. Fresh quickly dodged and fired back at ink. You pushed him away as you got hit. It didn't take much damage luckily. "You oke?" Ink ask worried. You nodded as you took back your guard. Fresh knocked over blue/sans. Papyrus growled as he helped his brother up. "Now you've done it" papyrus said as he formed a whole army of bones and fired them at fresh. Fresh jumped to the left and right. And some bones hit him. He even got knocked over. Papyrus stepped on his chest as he tried to get up. "You done?" He asked eye sockets dark.

If you thought fresh was scarry then papyrus would have won the battle. Fresh slammed his hand hard down against papyrus his leg. But papyrus wasn't so easily to hurt. So papyrus out more weight on his chest. "PAP" sans said. Snapping papyrus a but from his trance. He stepped away from fresh. Ink held you close to him. "If sans wasn't here I would have done it" papyrus said wisspering to fresh. "let's just go" you said. Papyrus walked away. "Agreed" he said teleporting the four of you away. "He marked you?" Ink said. How did he know?. "Yes. How do you know?" You asked. "a virus wants to spread. But in this situation get you" ink said. You cringed. "I don't want him so hell no!" You said.

"SHOULD WE LET UNDYNE TAKE A LOOK?" Sans asked. You nodded. "Good plan" papyrus said. "Alright good luck then. I have to go" ink said. You nodded. "I'll tell the others it's under control" ink said he created a portal and stepped trough. When you arrived at the lab undyne fell of her chair. "Sorry" you said. "No n-no I was not w-watching the screen for you to a-arrive" she said. You shrugged. "To keep the story short. A virus infected sans and marked y/n her soul. Can you check?" Paps said with his hands stuffed into his pockets. "S-sure" she said getting up and she pulled her glasses further up and hear hair behind her ear. Undyne start examining you and sans. Checking for any results in blood samples. "Alright y-you both have nothing to w-worry about. You are both 100% h-healthy" she said. "THANK YOU" sans said. Undyne smiled. "Of course" she said.

When the tree of you arrived home the tree of you hugged. All save. And a good ending.

There you go. I think I finished this fresh x reader.
Word count 600
Comicmaker12