outertale sans x quite/shy singer reader

Nice. Requested by WhateverWhatever1235. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Singing was your thing. The thing you are the best in. Talking wasn't your thing though. You liked the silence. And sans. Well sans was your best friend. But sans didn't know you sang. And it's not like you were going to tell him. You were way to shy. I mean, what was he going to think about it?. Maybe he doesn't even like singers. So you kept quiet about that. You were on your way to Sans his house. You agreed  with sans to go to grillby's from there. When you arrived  you knocked on the door. Sans opened. "Hey kid" sans greeted. You smiled and waved at him. "You ready?'' he asked. You nodded. "Alright Let's go then" he said as he closed the door behind him. You and sans walked towards the restaurant. "So how you doing lately?''  he asked friendly. ''I'm fine, you?'' you asked back. "The usual, lazy and bone-tired" he said smiling. You couldn't resist tapping his elbow with yours and laughing softly. "Was that to humerous?'' he asked. You give him a common smile. "Is that a expression for 'maybe'?" he asked looking at you. You nodded. 

''We're here" sans said as he opened the door. You walked after him through the door. Sans greeted the other monsters and they greeted back. You and sans took a seat at the bar. Grillby handing both of you the menu. "For me the burger grill'' sans said. He didn't even have to look into it. You, on the contrary, went down the line. Then you pointed tot he fries on the list. "And some fries please" sans ordered. "Thanks" you said. "No problem" he said. Sans knew you had some trouble with talking to others. Sure you and sans came a lot to grillby's but grillby didn't talk much either. After eating you and sans walked out. "Oh wait I forgot something be right back" he said as he teleported back in.

Now you were waiting outside for him to come back. But it took a few minutes and you began to hum a melody. But you stopped quickly when sans teleported next to you. "Sorry for the long wait" he said.  You wanted to tell him about the singing. It was part of you. It made you. "Say what have you been doing lately?" Sans asked. Shoot! This was it. You could tell him. But how. Why was it so hard to tell. You opened your mouth but no words came out. Come on y/n, say it. That just one word. "Or haven't you been doing something?" He asked. Well you've made him aks that question. "Singing" you said softly. He raised a brow. "What? I couldn't catch that?" He said. Oh come on. This was killing you. You didn't wanted to repeat that.

Deep inhale. "I like to sing" you said as you quickly hid your face. ''You?, really'' he asked as he stopped in his tracks. You nodded. "That's nice. Could ever you sing for me?'' he asked. "I guess" you said looking away. ''Could you sing right now for me?'' he asked giving you puppy eyes. ''W-what?" you scriecked . Did he really meant now? as in right now?. well that's what he said . "Come on, just for  me" he said. well that would be easy, not. "Alright" you said. He sat down on a grassplot and you sat next to him. The spot gave you a perfect view of the stars. You started to hum a note and slowly sing. From the corner of your eye you could see him relax and enjoy it. You closed you eyes to as you sang. The perfect notes and the place. After you finished singing sans had fallen asleep next to you. You laughed softly. 

lazy bones

Nice 
word count 650
Comicmaker12