underfell sans x reader

Request by WalfieDAwolf and RaspberryTheSkele. And question sans, why u so hot. Why is every sans and papyrus so hot. Enjoy.
.
.
Also I tried to do gender neutral
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

He took another bite from your shoulder. Shrinking his teeth into your flesh. (no horrortale) "Mhiip" that was the sound that came out your mouth. Speaking with an gag in your mouth wasn't very comfortable or nice. Suddenly he released your now bleeding shoulder and moved to the other side of the shed where he grabbed a collar. He had a disgusting look on his face and he was sweating. "Oh doll you look so cute like this~" you wanted no needed to kick him in the face. If your arms weren't tied behind your back then maybe you stood a chance against him. You felt like a caged dog, and your owner was also a dog. Well he also wore a collar and he was a asshole.

Why had he had to kidnap you?!. Why not somebody else. Noooo, you're a human and he likes that. His tongue was handing out his mouth. A blush formed as he removed the gag. But before you could speak his tongue shot into your mouth. Now that was a disgusting gag. This was so not cool. I mean kidnapping you and then french kissing you?!. How dare he. If you didn't had a rope around your ankles and arms then maybe everything wouldn't be so difficult.

His tongue left your mouth leaving you panting. He literly took your breath. "What if wrong with you, let me go!" Struggling against him. He grinned as his hand slid down your leg. Almost by your crotch. Alright he did this. You inhaled deeply- but you stopped when he suddenly had a knife in front of your face. "Don't" he darkly said. Chance of escaping: zero. Then he unbuttoned your jeans. And his hand slowly got into your pants. Rubbing your genitals. It felt wrong. Absolutely wrong. Then you kicked him right in his chest. Making him fall back with a loud sound. The knife at the other side of the room you took your chance again. "HEEEEELLLLPPPP" you screamed. You heard someone punching towards the door. This was it. Who would be your savoir?. The door flew open and a much larger skeleton walked inside. He looked like the devil. Scrolling his body. He had some fashion. "SANS?" His deep voice said. He looked at the smaller skeleton. "FINALLY YOU ARE USEFUL FOR SOMETHING!" Wait what?!.

"Off c-course boss" he replied back. Was that his boss?. Yep, screwed. "SINCE YOU DID A GOOD JOB YOU CAN HAVE FUN WITH HE HUMAN, I'LL BE INSIDE" he stomped back to the door and with a slam the two of you were alone again. "Heh, you could have brought me in trouble. But were where we?" He got on his hands and knees, crawling to you. "What are you going to do?" You asked. Hopefully he would say; I'm going to untie you and free you. But no his answer was; "don't worry, I'll take good care of you". He moved his hands to your hips and pulling down your pants. "Oh god no!" He saw your underwear. He smirked. This was just to embarrassing. Your pants was on your knees. His face getting close to your right leg. "Please no" he smirked at your question. "To late" he began licking your f#king thigh. It felt weird. "STOP!" but he ignored you and moved to your other leg. He looked up with his pupils as he bit down. "Why are you bitting me?, Why are you even doing this?!"

"I'm marking you, you're mine"

Inhale and exhale. Nothing happened.
Word count 628
Comicmaker12