underfell priest papyrus x gipsy reader

Oh papyrus you are such a weird guy.  This isn't a request but I loved the picture and had this idea. Enjoy.
.
you're female in here
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Dancing. Music in your ears as you moved with the music. Hips swinging left and right. A men was making the sweet music and a other monster woman was dancing next to you. Sometimes people threw money to you so you could survive another day. But of course the guards needed to ruin the fun. You whistle on your fingers sending the message to hide. Gipsy's are the evil themselves they say. That ain't true. We are the fun in this dead town. You took a run. "Come back you gipsy!" A guard yelled at you. Taking a turn left and right. Your dress blowing around by the wind.

Ha you'd lost them- you bummed into something. Or better, someone. You backed a little up. A priest was standing in front of you. And not just a priest no the most powerful one!. Papyrus. Everybody knew his name. He killed hundreds of gipsy's. And he probably was going to kill you to. Turning around you were stopped by the guards. A guard grabbing your left and right arm behind your back. Forcing you on your knees at the priest. "What should I do with her minister papyrus" the guard said. You struggled to try to get away m no use. You saw him smirk at you and stepping towards you. "BRING HER TO THE SPECIAL ROOM I'VE TOLD YOU ABOUT" the room was probably a torture room. And his voice was high but deep. Pushing you and forcing you to walk.

Then before you knew it you were in a room chained up against a wall. At the other side of the room there was a table and a chair with wine. And a big fireplace. This was absolutely a guest torture room. knifes and torture things. How generous. "ENJOYING YOURSELF?" the door opened and the priest walked in. Closing the door behind him. Even locking it. "Afraid I'll escape?" You laughed at him. You expected him to go furious but he smirked and sat himself down in the chair. Then he grabbed the glass of wine and began drinking it. He was sitting right in front of drinking a glass of wine. What was he thinking?. You knew he hates gypsies but sitting down before them like you were some kind of show?. Ugh priests. "TELL ME GIPSY,  WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?" He stood up. You almost laughed. Was he thinking you would betray your friends?. When he didn't get a answer he grabbed his sword. Playing it on your throat. You inhaled sharply.  Was he going to slit your throat?!. You hoped not.

"YOU GYPSIES ARE A DISEASE, AND I'M GOING TO FREE THIS TOWN FROM IT" he came closer with his face. "SO TELL ME AND MAYBE I'LL SPARE YOUR DISGUSTING LIFE" he spat. Like hell you would. "No" you simply said. Then you saw fire coming up from his sockets. But he collected himself. "IT DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH, I'LL FIND THEM AND I'LL CRUSH THEM TO PIECES" for a extra effect he made a  fist close to your face. You turned your head. This guy.....

Then he out his sword back but grabbed your chin painfully.

"When I'm done with you you'll be begging"

Well shit. You are in big trouble.
Word count 577
Comicmaker12