underfell mafia sans x female reader 3

Here's part tree. Requested by Undergirl51. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
light smut
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The rest ot the night was perfect. There really was a match between the two of you. And he was honest about being in a mafia gang. It was better hearing it form him then finding out later. So you did what you wanted. You took him back to your place. Having a drink late in the evening with sweet music. "Where have you been in my life sans?" You asked sitting close to him and you took a sip of your whine. You wern't drink but it was definitely a good mood. "Oh you know under your bed" he grinned. You grabbed his arm and you stood up. "Dance with me" you said. "I'm not much of a dancer" he said. Light red blush over his cheekbones. "Oh come on. It will be fun" you said trying to convince him. "Only because you ask so nicely" he said standing up and placing his drink down.

The moment th two of you danced it turned into giggling. "See it's fun?" You asked. "Heh yeah" he said enjoying it. A thought entered your brain. You would never just jump into bed with a men you just know. But sans felt different. A shower would be better. "Hey sans? Want to join me in the shower?" You asked breaking up the dancing. He untied his tie. "You sure? Not because you're drunk" he said. "Alright I'm a little tipsy but I definitely could use a nice refreshing shower. With or without you" you smirked. And that was it for him. "Okey okey. How can I refuse something like that?" He said as you entered the shower cabinet. You stripped off your clothes and jumped into the shower. Sans undid his shirt and threw it to the ground. His pants not following much after.

You turned your exposed body to him as the water ran over you. "Come here" you said arms wide open. "Holy shit" he wisperd as he expected the hug. His bones against your flesh. He leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back. This was nice. The shower a men who loved you. You broke the kiss. "Could you wash my hair?" You asked handing him the shampoo. "Sure. Everything for you" he said. Oh your weak heart. You turned your body and he start massaging your hair with the shampoo. You fully relaxed. "Even though I have no hair I'm a pro at washing them apparently" he said. You nodded to that as you washed your hair clean under the water. "My turn" you said as you washed his ribcage. Not going inside them only the surface. He seemed pleased.

You couldn't help but to look down at his pelvis. It was only fair since he had seen your body. "Enjoying the view I see?" He smirked. "How can I not?" You said. Your voice flirty. Suddenly he lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his back. More like spine/pelvis. The kiss continued again. By this time with tongue. You softly moaned. To your surprise he stopped and start sucking on your skin. Giving you a love bite. "Now everybody knows you're mine~" he growled. "I'm fine with that" you said looking eachother in the eyes. Another short kiss followed. You turned off the shower and wrapped a towel over sans. Drying him. Sans did the same by you. Then living you up you lay down with you on the bed. Both naked under the covers. But it was late so you both fell asleep hugging eachother.

Aww this was cute and sexy.
Word count 614
Comicmaker12