dream x winged reader

Request by KayMay26. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Dream p.o.v

"Dream!" I heard y/n's voice call. Y/n said flying towards me. "What's wrong?" I asked. Y/n landed down next to me and panted. "Nightmare" you breathed. My brother? Was he trying to take over the multiverse again?. "What's with my brother?" I asked. You clapped her wings in. "He keeps ink and blue in prison" you said. "What?" I gasped. "In his castle" you said scratching your forehead. "Then we have to go inmidely" I said as you nodded.

I teleported with y/n inside nightmare his castle. "This way" you wisperd. I followed y/n. We sneeked down the halls "Wait" y/n whispered as they pulled me back. I have her a 'why' look but soon I understood why. Killer walked through the hall I was about to enter. "Careful" y/n said. "Thanks" I said. Without y/n I would have probably bumped into killer and then the rescue was destroyed.

Reader p.o.v

You nodded as you carefully walked through the halls towards the prison. Dream following you close behind. "Error is guardian the entrance" you whispered. "Don't worry, I'll handle this" dream said. Dream made his way to error. Error turned his head and spotted dream. He was about to at something but you flew towards error and crashed into him. "I had the situation under control" dream said. You laughed. You looked down. Error was knocked out. "Quickly we have no time to lose" you said. Dream nodded and opened the door to the prison. "Dream! Y/n!" Blue and ink said together. "Sup guys" you said. "I'll keep watch" you said looking around for any sign of the other bar guys.

Dream opened the door with some trouble and blue inmidely hugged dream. "We have to go inmidely" ink said. Dream and blue nodded. The four of you now reunited and ready the get the hell away from here. "Dream" Nightmare said. Busted. Your little gang turned around. Error was already back. You clapped your wings out. Blue, ink and dream formed their weapons and so did the killer, horror, error and dust. Nightmare was just smirking at the four of you. "Oh pleased you guys won't win" he said.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, WE DEFEATED YOU LAST TIME" blue said. You laughed. "Good one blue" you said. "Just let us leave nightmare" dream said. "Or you'll lose again" Ink finished. Nightmare growled an pointed his finger at us and killer, dust,  error and horror started to attack. It was four against five. It was a bit luck last time. Blue fought against killer, ink fought against horror, dream against dust and you against error. Nightmare was watching the four of you fight. But after a long fight dust, killer, horror and error were defeated. "Let's go guys!" You said as blue jumped on your back together with dream and you held ink in your arms as you jumped out the window. It was quite a long fall but since you were a strong kite you managed to fly with three people.

After some flying it was time for the landing. Boi. Ink, dream and blue fell into a tree and you landed perfectly on the ground. "Sorry guys" you called. You helped them down. And the four of you laughed.

Awww
Word count 560
Comicmaker12