child horrortale sans x adult female part 2 (fluff)

Requested by A111J1 and GlichyFlair Hope you enjoy.
.
.
this contains fluff and stuff that can make you uncomfortable.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You swallowed. "Come on, it will be fun~" he said. You shook your head. "No!" you said. "Geez just relax" as he leaned forward. "You are a child!" You said. "So? If I want to kiss you I do that" he leaned back. "That's just wro-" he kissed you. Your brain stopped working. This was wrong in so many ways. You pulled your head away. "The f#ck sans!" You said angry. His hands kept sliding over your stomach. "Untie me" you said. Trying again. "Come on I won't do anything, you know me" you said. And it was the truth. You wern't a
aggressive person. You were peace it self. Well sort of. "What are you going to do if I untie you?" He asked. He was smart. But so we're you. "Not run away" you said what he wanted to hear. And you wouldn't run. Only if he tries to kiss you again. "Alright I hope you say the truth" he said as he untied you.

You say up. He was still on your lap. "You can get off my lap now" you said.
He smiled bit hopped off. Thank you oh lord. "Where are we?" You asked. "My room, thought you already figured that" he said. Well now he said so. The bed you been laying on, the suddenly
cupboard next to the bed. And a closet. You slapped your face. It was his room!. You opened the door. Walking downstairs. Sans following you from close behind. Papyrus was nowhere to be seen. "Papyrus ain't home?" You asked. He nodded as he did both his hands in his jacket. "Persuade undyne" sans said. Oh right, so papyrus was a child to. And he wants to join the royal guard. "Sooo I should be going" you said as you headed for the door. But as you tried to open the door. It was locked. You turned around.

"Serious sans" you said crossing your arms. "Even though everyone is a child they still want to kill you" he said. That was probably true. "So? I'm like twice there length" you laughed.
"But they still know where the bite or stab you" sans said. Shit he was right again. "And what's with you?" You said. He got a light blush across his cheek bone. "I don't know what you're yal about" he lied looking away. You stepped closer to him. "Oh yeah? Then why you kissed me huh?" You said kneeling so you wou meer his high. "Oh that, nothing" he said blushing a bit more. You gasped as you stood back up. "You like me? Omg sans the skeleton likes me" you laughed. You alr figured that. But you sort of wanted to embarrass him. "N-no!" He said.

He was stuttering. Got him now. You stepp closer to him. He backed away. Then you picked him up. "Y/n?!" He asked. Face red. "That's my name" you said laughing a bit. You held him against you. He was cute. And so small. He wrapped his arms around your neck. You couldn't do this with the adult version. You didn't hated sans. But sometimes he was..... Well you know. Aggressive. He leaned his head on your shoulder. "Aww" you couldn't help yourself. This was fine. As long as he doesn't try to kiss you.

Aww child horror sans is actually cute.
Word count 586
Comicmaker12