yandere papyrus x naive reader

This is gonna be gooooddd. (Notmyart)
Request by CharlieChaos4.Enjoy.
.
.
.
.

Reader/Papyrus p.o.v

Y/n, only y/n, that's the only thought that is on his mind. Before y/n fell into the underground he was nothing, just an guy that wants to capture humans. And he wanted that and nothing else but when he saw you for the first time, he fell madly in love. He didn't want you to die so he made a plan to keep you away from everyone. Besides you were to innocent, that was one thing he loved the most about you. It reminds him of himself. His life only became better when you decided to live with him. But one thing was in his way, Sans. His own brother liked you, and that's how the killing began. Slowly, so you won't understand that he is a love killer.

"Y/n, where you going?" He said as he saw that y/n was going outside without him. "I'm go for a walk, why?" her eyes were beautiful when she was curious. "Y/n, please don't go there's an killer outside" he saw her thinking before she closed the door. "Oke numbskull, only because am afraid the get killed". This is unbelievable, she was afraid of him, kind off. His mind was going blank but everything changed when she hugged him. "I know you are just protecting me" His cheeks flustered as she give him a kiss on his neck, he's never gonna wash his neck again. He just hugged back. "Paps?" She softly asked. "Yes" he replied. "Is it oke for me to go with sans to grillby's" he loosed the hug as she saw her blushing. Does that mean She liked him and sans liked her back. He couldn't risk that!. "Of course" he said happily but inside he was exploding. She waved him goodbye as he was alone, again.

I was standing next to an window with a view on y/n and my brother. But then I saw something unforgettable. Sans had an hand on your hip and it seems that you didn't really liked it. She said something to him as she stood up and walked away. He had to do something!. He walked closely behind her, forming an bone in one off his hands. And smacked it on her head making her fall, but I catched her so she wouldn't hit the ground. I carried her bridal style to our house because we are going to be together forever, only the two of us. I smelled her hair on the way home. I had tried it when she was sleeping. But she moves pretty much in her sleep. I laid her on my bed as I kissed her forehead. I closed the door ready to kill someone. And you know who. 

Your p.o.v

I slowly began to wake up, wait a second where am I?. Oh nevermind I am in paps his room. I tried to get fully up but only having an headache out of it. "Aurgh" I growled. Not much later i fell asleep again. What was going on with my body?.

BAM

I jumped out of the bed only to see papyrus crying. "Y/N, EVERYONE IS DEAD!" he cried. I stood up and wanted to hug him but I fell. Completely forgot that u had woken up. I closed my eyes for the impact but nothing came, papyrus held me inches from the ground. He placed me on the bed as he screamed for sans. I hugged him closely as I whispered in his ear, nice and soft things. Like "it's gonna be oke, I'm here" he calmed down. He laid down next to me, hugging me. The next thing I've heard was "good night" as I fell asleep. What was wrong with my energy?.

When her eyes closed as I had already thought, that my plan had worked. Now am gonna hold her here for the rest of our lives, we will getting married and have children but everything will come at an time. I mean SHE WILL LOVE ME, SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN CHOICE.

Well that was interesting.
Word count 699
Comicmaker12