underfell papyrus x hefty researcher artist reader (kink)

Oh boi just look at this. Asked by Katelyn_Strange_18. So proud off this chapter.
.
.
. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Was it normal, to be a little fatter then the rest. Not that you was looking bad oh no you looked quite nice. Not that you had terrible thought about your looking. Most off the time your working on the art that belongs to your heart. But there was one problem. You where out off ideas for drawing!!. It was time to go outside and find some. It's was kinda hard for you because you don't like it when all those people are watching you. It's making you absolutely uncomfortable. Monsters where as long in the surface as you can remember so that isn't an problem. Your nose took a big sniff of the air. It was some time ago before a wind blew in the face and not because it is summer but just because it is nice.

You walked you your car and yes you had an really cool car. An Land Rover.

It was an quite nice ride, no sound that where in the way only an nice song on the background

It was an quite nice ride, no sound that where in the way only an nice song on the background. When you arrived but an little cafe or bar, it would bring some ideas up. It wasn't the first time coming here. The place was called grillby's, and it was a nice place though. You always had that special place by the window in the corner. So you would see everything and everyone. The seat wasn't cold because off the heat the owner give. Maybe because he's made of fire. He wasn't an real talker but he acted nice.

When you sat down you grabbed an pencil and paper so make some art. But nothing came out. There was no inspiration. Suddenly an cold rushed over your body. The door was open an an monster stomped in. It was an tall skeleton wearing an battle armor with an bright red scarf. An he looked hot!!!! He made eye contact with everyone in the bar before looking at me. We starred at each other till he walked further. He had two red eye lits what even made him look hotter. Your heart had skipped an beat but it dissapeard when he walked away to sit in the front. Automatically I began to sketch him in my art book. You where so busy sketching that it was trying to look so realistic. The time flew over and you looked back at him to draw his face better.bvut he was gone!! Just gone!!. You looked everywhere in the bar and even asked in the men bathroom for an skeleton but he was gone. You grabbed your stuff immediately and ran out the bar.

You looked at the biggest footsteps and began to follow them. And at least you saw the shadow that looked like him. When you where close enough you started to draw again. You looked up and down while you walked. And off course when you looked back at him he was gone, why not. You give up and you haven't even finished the drawing. "H.U.M.AN" an deadly voice said from behind. Was the reaper here to collect my soul?. When I turned around I saw the same skeleton I was drawing but now his eyesockets where black. Remember when I said I liked his eye lits with red? I want them back right now. "WHY YOU FOLLOWING ME" he said clearly. I think he's twice your length. You where flustered a bit what is he thinking of you?.

Papyrus p.o.v

WHEN I LEFT THE HOUSE AFTER A FIGHT WITH SANS. AS I GROWLED I BECAME MORE MAD, NEEDED TO COOL DOWN. SANS ALWAYS GOES TO THESE TRASHY BARS, MAYBE I'LL NEED TO PAY IT AN VISITED. AS I WALKED THROUGH THE SNOW STOMPING TOWARDS GRILLBY'S. WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR THE PEOPLE LOOKED AS HORRIBLE AS I CAN REMEMBER. AMD NOW EVEN HUMANS ARE HERE. I LOOKED AT EVERYONE SO THEY COULD SEE ME. AND IN THE CORNER AN YOUNG FEMALE HUMAN WAS STARING AT ME WITH AN BLUSH ON HER CHEEKS. SHE HAD H/C AND WHORE SOME F/C, SHE ALSO WAS A BIT BIGGER AS SIDE BUT THAT DIDN'T BORDED ME . WHEN I STARED BACK I SLOWLY START WALKED FORWARD. URGG FEMALE HUMANS CAN'T CONTROL THEMSELVES. AS I ORDERED SOME BEER I COULD SEE THE HUMAN LOOKING FROM HER BOOK TO ME, WHILE USING A PENCIL THAT WAS GOING UP AND DOWN. WHEN I PAID AND FINISHED I DECIDED TO LEAVE, THERE WASN'T ANYTHING ELSE I HAD TO DO HERE.

AS I WALKED BACK THROUGH THE SNOW I NOTICED THAT OTHER FOOTSTEPS WHERE FOLLOWING ME. WHO WAS IT NOW? WAS SANS TRYING TO SCARE ME OR IS IT JUST AN FAN OF MINE. WHEN I LOOKED FROM THE CORNER OFF MY SOCKETS I SAE THAT IT WAS THE SAME HUMAN FROM THE BAR. AND SHE STILL WAS DOING SOMETHING WITH THAT BOOK. AS I TELEPORTED BEHIND HER SHE LOOKED WEIRD AND DISAPPOINTED. SHE WAS LOOKING CUTIE IN THOSE CLOTHES SHE WORE AND SHE WASN'T EVEN THAT BAD LOOKING. "H.U.M.A.N" I COLDY SAID. WHEN SHE TURNED AROUND SHE LOOKED SHOCKED. OFF COURSE BY SOMEONE HANDSOME AS ME. "WHY YOU FOLLOWING ME" I ASKED AND MAYBE I WAS A LITTLE TO GOOD BECAUSE SHE DROPPED EVERYTHING SHE HAD FELL ON THE GROUND. "O-h am sorry, but I was drawing some stuff" SHE CAREFULLY SAID PICKING UP SOME STUFF. AS I LOOKED DOWN I SAW SOMETHING  THAT BLOWED MY MIND. SHE HAD DREW ME , I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WAS IMPRESSED.

THAT'S WHY SHE WAS FOLLOWING ME. SHE WASN'T DONE YET. AS I PICKED IT UP SHE GIVE A SCRIEK.
"No wait" SHE SAID TRYING TO GRAB IT OUT MY HANDS. IT WAS AN BEGINNING OF MY WHILE BODY. WHEN I LOOKED BACK DOEN SHE WAS FLUSTERED WITH HER HANDS FIR HER FACE. "Am really sorry I drew you" SHE SAID OUT OF EMBARRASSING. "NO NEED TO SHAME YOURSELF HUMAN" I SAID TRYING TO CALM HER DOWN A BIT. "You're quite looking perfect for an canvas" SHE SAID SMILING A BIT BUT SHE LOOKED DOWN. SHE HAD GIVEN ME AN COMPLIMENT MAKING ME BLUSH A BIT TO. SOME HUMANS.

Your p.o.v

He was talking to you and he wasn't disgusted about me stalking him or my looks. I was cut off my him talking.
"OFF COURSE SOMEONE AS LOOKING AS GOOD AS ME" he said proudly standing. I Mena he really was looking good. Maybe he can come over so I can draw him perfect. "HUMAN I CAN SEE YOU'RE THINKING SO SPIT IT OUT" he pushed. Okey I've met nicer people. "M-maybe you can come over to my place so i can dra-aw you better?" I softly said. "YES I CAN LEAD ME THE WAY" he said petting my shoulder. My blush became more hotter. He was coming with me to my house, yesssss. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME TINY HUMAN" he asked frowning. He really was an giant as I looked at my own length. "Oh it's y/n, and yours" I answered. He stopped before he spook.

"I AM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS" he said as the wind made his scarf move. While he stood in an rock so he looked extra cool. My heart just missed again some beats. When I let him inside my house he began to look around like I was rich or something. "YOU'RE HOUSE LOOKS GOOD" he said holding his hand in his hips. Some time passed and i began to know him better. "So should we start?" I said trying to find an some pencils. he looked a bit nervous though, maybe this was his first time doing this. Nahhhhhhhh that can't be right. He unhooked his scarf and then his battle armor. "Wha-t are you doi-ing" I choked as he began to stand. "AM GOING FOR AN HOT POSE" he said with an light red blush formed on his cheek bones. I began to draw his head first and then his ribs. He really was doing an great job. "So you aren't thinking about me different then the other girls" I asked being impressed. "OFF COURSE NOT YOU SHOULD EXCEPT YOUR BODY THE WAY IT IS" he said seriously. When I was done with drawing it looked pretty good as i say it myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was an beginning of an love story
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're looks doesn't mind if you love yourself. Probably there is going to be an part two.
Word count 1428
Comicmaker12