underlust sans x innocent reader smut

Requested by WalfieDAwolf, enjoy.
.
RaspberryTheSkele.
.

.
WARNING In this story there are things you might not like.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

Sleeping felt so nice after falling down, meeting a lustful flower and goat mom. Luckily she let you go after some time. And don't get me wrong she was very nice and kind but she still wanted to have sex, yes she is a woman and I am woman who cares. But sex didn't got you that much. This whole freaking world is only living because of sex and more sex. You walked around the snow to meet two skeletons who wanted to dive with you in bed. How about to now eachother better before doing that. Luckily papyrus spared you but he couldn't resist to touch your butt on the way to there home. You didn't payed much attention to that. But you also noticed sans his starring at you the WHOLE FREAKING TIME. And I don't now how but they managed to make you live with them in there house. Sans offered his own bed so you could sleep with him but you took the guest room. You needed some private. As you looked at the celling from your bedroom your eyes began to close. It was late and I haven't slept. Maybe sleeping would help.

As you finally fell asleep sans teleported him himself in your room. Sneaking to you while throwing off the blanket. A blush appears on his skull as he saw you whore a nice tank top with a cute matching pantie. He began rubbing his hands together as he crawled on top of you. Your eyes snapped open at the feeling of someone bouncing up and down. And it looked like he was dry humping you. "SANS" you screamed as your face colored red. He panted as he moved. "Y/n~, I'm so close~" began bouncing harder. Your face turned more red. You where an innocent women who didn't want to sleep with person's you know like a day. "HELL NAH" you screamed. You tried pushing his away but you ended up touching him through his clothes. "Yes!" His soul jumped out his chest into your view. It was shining beautiful. But your attention was so focused on his soul that you didn't noticed he had stopped. He placed his hand on your chest. Half on your breast. Summoning your soul. What was he going to do with that?. Oh boi. The look on his face. You should grab it back before-.

He popped your soul in his mouth. And what a pleasure shot through your body. "S-SANS~?!" Well it sounded like you liked it and maybe you do but you didn't know what was happening. You felt his tongue roaming over your soul. His mouth felt weird. G-give i-it back!" You stuttered. The sensation of this feeling was not to describe. You began panting. He grabbed your soul out his mouth and held it. "Feels good doesn't it?" He bucked his head down to your stomach. Lifting your shirt up and kissing your flesh there. Uhh what was going on?. You really should take a run for it. But you didn't. You didn't know what was going to happen. A bit frozen to your place. You shuttered a bit. "Relax y/n, you know I won't hurt you" well he was right there.

"Sans maybe we can do this later? When I now you a bit better?" You saw him frown. But nodded. "Sure but when you're ready"

"I'll be sure to give you a great time"

Use your imagination
Word count 602
Comicmaker12