undertale sans x wolf reader

Requested by lmao_lol_jk_66. Enjoy.
.
.
!Smut people!
.
.
Reader p.o.v

"Hey sans" you greeted him as you sat next to him on the grass. He didn't greeted you back. This made you frown and nuzzle him with your head. "Come on sans, what's wrong" you said in a smooth voice. Still no answer. "Sans you're killing me for not answering" you annoyed. He looks at you and tries to hold his laughed. "Alright I'm going to Antarctica, I'll bring you some snow" you said as you walked away. Suddenly he jumped in top of you. "Oh no you don't" sans laughed. "Is that a challenge day dreamer?" You asked playful. Sticking your tongue out towards him.

"Alright now you did it" he stuck his tongue out and began to lick your face.
You laughed. It tickled. Suddenly you stuck your tongue out to do the same to him but you ended up licking his tongue. You both froze. He leaned in closer. You did to. Both your tongues wrapped around eachother. He shifted his hips in yours. And he did it just right. Dammit. You moaned softly. He pulled away. "Feels nice?" He asked doing it again. You nodded. It felt good. He then licked your neck. Well actually your fur. You moved your leg between his legs. Moving it up and down. He stopped and moaned. He froze. "Ohh~" you said as you kept going.

Then revenge began. He moved his hips more against you. So you moved your leg more. You both started to groan. This was heaven!. And the look on sans his face said the same. "K-kid! I'm going to-" he moved himself against you so your leg was rubbing the good spot. "You're going to what?" He suddenly stopped and groaned heavily and he shivered. When he was done. He was panting. "Did you just?" He nodded as he flopped on top of you.
He then moved down between your legs. "Heh, it's only fair to pleasure you to" and with that he moved his snout between your hips area. You groaned. "S-sans slow down" you said as he roughly moved his face there. Even licking the fur there. He shook his head. "Nope" he said. His voice triggering shivers to your back.

After some time you felt something. Oh this was it. The moment. You moved your hips against the ground to the left and right as it started to build. Then like a water balloon that snapped you screamed. He kept going for the after shock. Your body shivered and twisted. He fell next to you. "We should do that more often" sans said panting a bit to. You nodded. "Hey sans?" You asked. Ye looked at you and nodded. "It's full moon, wanna?" He nodded. And you both walked to a spot and began to howl at the moon. You then leaned against him. He leaned back. And you both stared at the moon.

What have I done?!. And I know, a bit short.
Word count 506
Comicmaker12