birdtale sans x flightless reader (short)

Requested by Windwhisker. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

You wished you could fly to. You'd love to. But sadly you didn't had any wings. You were human, humans can't fly. You sat on a bench when the people and monsters were doing their thing. And you saw people with wings!, how unfair. You walked over to sans and papyrus their house. They had wings to. Sans and papyrus were monster skeletons. You see monsters just the way like you see humans. "Hey sans" you greeted him at the door. He smiled and said. "heya kid, come on in" he opened the door fully for you. Sitting on the couch. "how you been?" He asked. Well.

"You know the usual, things on the ground"

"I thought about something"

"Oh what is is?"

"You want something to drink, didn't thought about it last time"

Your smiled faded. Bruh really?!

"Yeah sure, lemonade?"

"Let me guess you expected me to ask if you wanted to fly on my back?" Your face lit up. Exactly!.

"Maybe" he teased as he handed you the drink.

"So you wanna try" stars shining in your eyes.

"YEEESSSSSSSSS!" you yelled happily. He smiled at your reaction.

"Alright" he said clapping his wings for warming up. You jumped from the couch. "Really?!" You asked happily. He nodded his head. You were going to fly!.

Once outside you climbed on his back. "You ready?" He asked as he stretched his wings out. You nodded for yes. And he shot up from the ground with you in his back. You are flying!. Unbelievable beautiful. The city was underneath you.

Happiest day this year

Uhm, there you go (◠‿◕)
Word count 278
Comicmaker12