-you are not going anywhere, you're mine- horror x reader

"Let go off me!!" You begged him to let you go. But he didn't answer. Simply ignoring you. You tried to hurt him by hitting his arm with your fist. But he just held your arm more firmly. You didn't even know him. When you walked past those doors and saw him he just literally took you with him. What he was going to do, who know's. You scrolled his length. He must be twice your size!. And you were not that small. You hoped this was going to end well. He also growled at some monsters who looked at you. The rumour was that monsters ate humans. And killing them for their soul so they could break the barrier. You were going to find out.

Not much later after your uncomfortable 'pushed' walk the two of you reached a house. It looked like a normal house. Except it was his house?. He opened the door with his free hand. Then he pushed you inside and locked the door after him. He walked to a broken kitchen and then you noticed the giant axe he had against the wall. It even had blood and dust on it. "Here" his voice was deep and cold. It made your body shiver in fear. But he held a glass of water. Should you take it?. What if it was poisoned!?. Or drugged!!. But you had to take it. You didn't know how crazy this skeleton was. "Not even saying thank you?" He looked at you with a cold stare. He was right.

"I-uh thank you" well that came out right. He then sat down but he first grabbed his axe and placed it next to him on the ground by the couch. Should you sit down, or should you scream and run?. But first you took a sip of the water. You needed it. What was his plan with you?. That question didn't stop running through your head. You saw how he had that dark look and you knew what that meant. And you didn't even know this guy. You sat down next to him. It wasn't easy for you to not touch him because he sat in de middle of the couch. Man, so awkward. One of his hands was behind your head resting there. And his other hand on his lap. You just sat there with your class of water. It all happened so fast. You had a question though. "What's your n-name" wow you did stuttered a lot. And you did not like that. He looked down at you. Before answering;

"Name's sans"

Wow what a name. Who give him that?. Oke so what- he looked at you. Right, he wanted your name. "Y/n" why did he want to know your name?. You saw how he relaxed. What was the plan anyways. Then you felt his rough hand landing on your thigh. Your whole body froze. His hand didn't do anything but it was uncomfortable. This whole everything was uncomfortable. He was the cause. "Can you maybe not-" he gave you a deadly look. Well shit. You just wanted to not be be here. You only knew his name!. Well the underground was very dangerous. If he doesn't hurt you then maybe and only maybe then you stay. "So when I am allowed to go?" You asked looking at him. "Not" he said coldly.

What!?. Your soul sank. What does he mean by not. Was he going to keep you against you will?. Should you scream for help or run. Or should you do as he tells you?. Like hell. He kidnapped you. Well sort off. He just look your arm and forced you to go with him. "So then why did you take me with you?" You asked. With his one red glowing pupil he looked firmly at you. He then grabbed both your hands in his and pulled you closer to him. "When I saw you I knew that you needed to be mine. Otherwise they'll eat you alive" that really gave you the chills. You couldn't help but to have a scared look on your face. "I'll take good care of you, I promise" he said placing your hands on his chest. You sighed.

"Alright I'll give you a chance"

Hope you enjoyed it. This was a one-shot. So no next chapter sadly.
Word count 733
Comicmaker12