submissive blueberry x female reader (short)

This one asked by foreveraloneripp. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Blue's p.o.v

Blue sat on the couch watching tv as y/n walked it. "Could you grab me something to drink" you inmidely said. Not greeting him first. You were so much different then the other girls he new. "SURE" he stood up and make you something to drink."HOW WAS YOUR DAY" he asked sitting next to you handing you the drink. "My day was good, yours?" You stroked his skull for a thanks. "YEAH MY TRAINING WITH ALPHYS WENT GREAT" he happily beamed. You drank further as he leaned closer to you. Could he get a kiss from you?. No probably not. But he dared to kiss you cheek. You looked at him with a straight face. "Sans?" You asked. Oh boi, he fucked up.

You grabbed his hands and held them in yours. You leaned forward and kissed him against his teeth. "There, happy" you teased. He his his face between his hands. Papyrus told him he's the man and he should be the leading one. But sans never had a problem with it. "Are you going to cook soon? I'm hungry" you said looking back at him. He smiled. "SURE WHATEVER YOU WANT" he stood up and walked to the kitchen. Preparing a meal for you.

After he finished it and you ate everything. You smiled warmly at him after wrapping your arms around him and holding him against you. He blushed as he leaned further in. "I love you y/n" sans said wispering it softly. "Huh, you said something?" Oh no. You found out. "NOPE" he said rubbing the back of his skull. You kissed it.

"Love you to sansy"

Not long, my bad.
Word count 290
Comicmaker12