zombie underswap papyrus x badass reader (forced love) part 2

Well here's part two, requested by three people. (CharlieChaos4, VinaBerserker and VILLIANOUSLaura. ENJOY.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WARNING ABUSE, SFW, FORCED LOVE AND THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You ran and ran with that awful feeling in your heart. You held your wound with one hand as you ran even harder. If you weren't raised in this lands you would cry and beg so he wouldn't do anything, but you were a fighter and a strong women. You punched him and stabbed him a few times. But it didn't effect him at all. You could feel blood run slowly down your shoulder and hand. You needed bandage and a real weapon. Luckily you've found a sharp knife laying next to a soldier who died. He wasn't so luckily. After some time of speed walking and running you came by a little shed. Now just hope there was something you could use. You walking inside to see some blood over the walls and ground with some over
food that is past date. You looked between cans and find another can that was not over it's date. It was surviving out here. You opened the can and ate it cold. Saving energy is not possible if someone follows you and you wants to kill. After you finished you searched further but there was no first aid so you pulled a curtain down and tied it over your shoulder and neck after cleaning. After you checked everything you heard a growl from outside and out of reflection you grabbed your knife in a threatening position and burst out. You were vulnerable because of that wound so you can not show that. but after checking the environment it turned out nothing was there. But suddenly something jumped out the bushes and it was a young girl who was clearly infected. You stabbed her in the heart a few times and she was really dead. It's a pity that such a young child had to die.

You walked further, you didn't know how far behind that creep was or was he already watching?!. You decided to run again. And it was much easier to run with a stomach full. Not much later you reached a kind of valley that was long. But the most painful thing was that you saw a lot of misery from your point of view. Villages destroyed, fire and ashes. You didn't take a step yet and you were hit and you rolled down with the person you were. A gun was pressed against your forehead. But when you opened your eyes you met to other eyes. A guy probably a few years older then you was in top of you. "Oh" he said as he got up and held his hand out. "Sorry I thought you were one of them" he said friendly as he replaced his gun on his back. You shook his hand. Happy to see another human that isn't dead. His name turned out to be Denis and he lived in a hut high in the trees. He had given you water and stitched your wound. meanwhile he was told about how he was pushed into the army to protect the people. His parents died in a fire. He sometimes flirts in a fun and funny way. and when it was night you had been lying next to him. it was so long ago that you were lying next to someone. For a second everything felt peaceful. The next morning you set off together. "Do you feel that too" you said holding your chest. If was that holding feeling in your heart again. "Not really" he breathed. But something happened in an instant. You turned to Denis. Blood dripping down his mouth as he fell to the ground. You were by his side immediately turning his body to you. He was in a instant dead. Three little bones that looked like knifes were through his body into his flesh. One in his throat and the other to by his lungs and heart. "DENIS!! PLEASE" you screamed holding his face . "ANSWER ME" you cried as you held his lifeless body. He was dead. Tears dropped from your chin on his face. "I wasn't even gone in a couple of hours and you already have someone else?" You turned around to see papyrus as he had called himself. You dreamt last night about him. You can never forget what he had done and did.