(Special new year kiss) shy sans x reader

Happy new year reader. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

Oh God what am I trying, she's/he's so cute in that dress/jeans. Focus sans, control yourself. I looked her/him in the eyes. I tried to speak but only letters came out. She/he start laughing about me. My skull turned in fire, she/he was laughing for me. I wish paps was where with us. I saw that she/he was stepping closer to me. Was this finally the moment I waited for. I tried again speaking but failed anyways. "Shhh, let me do the words this time" she/he said with her fingers in my theeth.
.
.
She/he bowed forward and pulled at my hoodie so I smashed in her/his own soft lips. We where exactly kissing. Me and her/him. It was the best year ever and luckily me she/he didn't pulled away so we could kiss longer. She/he broke it after some time. My cute human was blushing as I pulled my strings so my skull was covered. "Awww~ sans don't hide your face for me" she/he said holding my shoulders.
.
.
That adorable laugh, the soft touches. I was to much. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. "Happy New Year and a good 2019" I finally said hugging her/him. And so we hugged a few more minutes. "I love you to sans" they finished as the fireworks start exploding.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
word count 248
Comicmaker12