bill sans x attractive reader part 2 (fluff)

Here we go. Requested by a few people. Enjoy.
.
.
How about some more kisses and touches.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

It didn't even last long and you became tired from all the running. And the worst part is that he just floated after you. Not even worrying about you running from him. "Just leave me alone!" You said trying to hide behind a tree. You couldn't hear his footsteps because he probably still was floating. Not a second layer a hand rested on your neck pulling you close to him. Teleportation was such a nasty trick. "I can easily track you down but don't worry, I won't lose you from sign" he said running his fingers over your neck. You're eyes were big from shock. Heart pounding in your chest. This guy was unbelievable. "Believe me when I say, do as I say" his cold voice rolled from your ears to your toes. Men he was so scary. But you could be scarry to!. You give him a cold look and even
growled at him. He just laughed it of but he grabbed your chain and pulled you closer. "How about you try that again" his pupils suddenly disappeared and it made you almost collapse. "Understand?" He asked. And off course you nodded but from insides io you were burning up. This is no way to treat a lady.

Then suddenly you were in a room. A very messy one. And even the smell was weird. "Where ar we" you asked as you dusted of you clothes. He smiled. "My room" he answered calmly. WHY THE FRICK WOULD HE WANT YOU IN HIS ROOM. You only nee it was no good. "Where were we?" He pulled the chain so your body's touched. You hands against his chest. Head up and his a bit down. He stroked your face with his finger and leaned forward so that his face was closer. He slid his hand to your lower back and the other to the back of your shoulders. You were trapped!!. Your cheeks shining a but red from the moment of touch. But it dissapeard when he placed his 'teeth' against your lips. You tried to move but he wouldn't let you. A inner scream inside you shouted this was bad. And your inner thoughts were right because something tried to get inside your mouth. It was his tongue!!!. How do skeletons even have a tongue??!!. When he bit your lip he got access to your mouth. French kissing you. But also you couldn't breathe very well.

Good thing for you he pulled away noticing you needed air. You pushed him away. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" the blush in your face was absolutely showing. "Want something to eat?" He totally ignored your question. When you tried to ask again he pulled you downstairs and pushed you literly in the couch in the living. "Don't move" he said with a cold glare. Oh you wouldn't dare. Later he came back with a bottle of ketchup and drank directly from it. Omg gross. He was destroying it. You turned your head away. You wished you'd never fell down. "Awe come on, don't be like that" he moved his hand in your shoulder. But this time it didn't go to your back but it went to your breasts!. You froze. His hand was in your boob, giving it a little squeeze. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" you hit him against his skull.  His face was a bit blue. But then he turned angry again.

"Watch it you little-" he stopped when he realised what he was doing. He had his hand in the air ready to hit you back. What was he doing. He just wanted to be loved. He placed his hand back down. "Sorry" he shouldn't have touched you in the first place. He to take things slower. You shaked a but but nodded. He was such a asshole when he didn't had control. He teleported to the kitchen grabbed some warm tea and teleported back. Handing the tea to you. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" He asked. You nodded for yes. "What is it"

You were going to spitt it out. "I want my soul back"

He chuckled awkwardly.

"No"

"Why not?!"

"Because.."

"Because of what"

"Because I like you"

Well I guess you didn't saw that coming, do you. Well me neither.
Word count 737
Comicmaker12