sub ut sans x dom male reader smut

Requested by AnonymousARO26. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Warning this contains soul touching. And stuff that can make you uncomfortable.
.
!smut!
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You're been in a relationship with sans for some time. And both of you quickly found out who was dominat. You of course. And it happened out of nowhere. You were on the couch and sans for downstairs and sat next to you. Of course that wasn't the shocking part. But he told you he was really for the next step. You've asked sans what the next step would be. And before you ask. Yes you and sans had been touching eachother body before. But he told you about soul touching. It was something you've never did before. So you did some research. And that brings you here. You were in work but soon your job was done and you could go home. Sans had a day free. So he didn't had work today. After work you got home. And believe it or not. But you were excited to do it. Just like the little guy in your pants.

"Hey sans, I'm home" you said throwing your tie and shoes off. "I'm in the kitchen" he said. You put down your work bag and walked to the kitchen. Then hugged sans from behind. "I've missed you" you said kissing his neck. "I missed you to" he said. You looked over his shoulder. "You've did the dishes?" You asked. "Are you sick?" You asked laughing. "What no. I just wanted everything to be clean before you got home" he said. "Aww" you said lifting sans up and placed him on the counter. You start kissing him and he kissed back. He wrapped his legs around your back/ass. Your tongue pressing against his teeth. He opened his mouth as both french kissed. "Mhhm" he moaned as he held your shirt. You start pulling off his shirt. But he pressed your hands away. You pulled away from the kiss. "What? You don't want to-" you began. "No no well later. But I thought we could do the soul thingy" he said twisting his fingers against eachother.

You lifted him back up and walked upstairs. "I did research to soul touching and I know just how to make you feel good" you said kissing the top of his skull. He blushed. You kicked the door open and let him fall into the bed. You were ready to jump in top of him. But he stopped you. He guided you down. Now you were the one laying underneath him. He sat on your lap as he slowly began to strip out his shirt. He leaned down to kiss you. Your hand roamed over his ribs. Slowly. Alright you could do this. With both hand you focused to find his soul and get it. He laughed. With some help from sans his soul popped out. You've seen his soul before. But not touching it.

"You ready?" You asked waiting for him to answer. "Yes please" he said. You carrfu ran your thumb over it's front. Sans clapped his hands on his mouth. "Ahg~" he moaned. Since the reaction was good you did it again. Slowly running the tip of your fingers over the surface of his soul. You then held his soul in one of your hand and squeezed. Not to hard because that could hurt. His face twisted in desire. But there was something not right. He was on top. You wanted to be on top. So you pulled him underneath you. Pushing and holding him down with one hand as the other squeezed and rubbed his soul. "Y/n~" sans said as you continued. You smiled as you start kissing his skull. Teasing him. "Y/n come one. Please" he said. You liked the was he said your name. "Only because you say it so cute" you said as you held his soul in front of your mouth.

You stuck your tongue outlet and ran it over his soul. Sans start trembling and moaning more. He was close to the sweet relief. You kept on going. Rubbing your fingers over his soul. And not much later his soul exploded. Well not actually exploded. His soul was now leaking a lot. Sans was panting in the bed with his eyes closed. You'll clean up the mess later. You placed his soul back in his chest and layed down next to you. Sans took his change and hugged you. You smiled as you turned towards him instead of laying on your back. Hugging him back.

You both fell asleep not long after.

Omg what have I done XD
Word count 778
Comicmaker12